Reviews for Kiss and Make Up
Absemaje-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
very funny the truth is that no longer do so fanfic, I laughed pretty and so good that the page does not erase the fics that have long, thanks for making me laugh so much and I love the Daiken
Mechanical Cerberus chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, that was amazingly well-written! I've recently (kind of) started poking around the Digimon fanfic section, to see if I can't find any shounen-ai here, since there wasn't any when I was into Digimon originally (God... almost 10 years ago! I feel old!).

Plus, Takeru is my hero, so I couldn't resist. I had his hat for a while. Loved it, until it fell apart.

Anyways, enough about that and more about your fic. Excellent work, adorable pairing (that I didn't expect to support, but you've convinced me, at least for this story), and this is definitely going to be favourited by me. You're very articulate and it made for a great read! And it was cute. VERY cute.
jerome121 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
og my god i LOVE THIS!everything was perfect loll i can really see all the characters acting the way wrote u had them to an art plus hhilarious i couldnt stop laughing one of the best fanfics i have ever read in my life wicked!
espanamazing chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*dies laughing* XD That was the best! I love your writing style.
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw! This is so cute. Everyone loves a happy ending!
bgtea chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
YOU WIN. XD

This fic is awesome. I love Ken and Daisuke. Of course, getting them together in an awkward situation where they can't escape automatically won you some extra brownie points. Honestly, the characterizations are brilliant in this. Thanks for the good laugh!
nife chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
*dies of laughter*

Awesomeness! I can't wait for more
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Oh lordy...XD Very cute and hilarious as well. I love Iori's little stance against Takeru, and how the blonde is such a mischief maker! XD
takuya chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
aw that was so cute i loved it tons
Axinite chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Ah, I'd have to agree with the others that stated the obvious... "It's cute! _!"
random reader chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Aw cute. Poor Daisuke. *huggles him* I love your Takeru.
Clara chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
*laughs!* Oh, I love! I love! It's so adorable, and so well-written. Ken and Daisuke - VERY nice. Takeru's little ploys? Wonderful wonderful!
Zoleth chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Now, I'm not normaly into readin on Daiken fics, but this one is great. I love how it is serious, yet humorous. I laughed almost the whole way through! :) Great fic.
Aisling the Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I am sitting at my desk at two in the morning, with my fav cushion shoved in my mouth.
why?
because firstly,
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FIC IN THE UNIVERSE!
secondly because i would be murdered for reading a slash fic (which is a shame...wonder what my parents would do if they found out im bi?...kill me some more i guess...)
thirdly becuse if i laugh out load id be triple murdered for being on the net at 2am
ive been reading for...about 6 hours now, trying to find a decent fic...with believible characters, funniness and thats well written...
THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE -EVER- READ!
and you have single handedly made me LOVE ken/davis...
YOU ROCK!
I LOVE THIS!
and i just realsised it says chapter 1...
THERES MORE! YES!
please please PLEASE update soon!
Ais-wolf
Witticism chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
ha ha ha! That was so great! Especially the little 'fuck you' thing! I'm sorry, but this will be a crap review since it's about one am. Way cool! That was vair funny indeed. I love the little 'whip' cracks (okay, crap pun.) and Daisuke's little recap. Way cool! Keep going! Most shounen-ais I come across (and I'm not a big fan, which will hopefully let you know how great yours is 'cause I liked it so much) have the chracters so OOC that I get annoyed, but this one was great! Especially the little corny moment
Keep going!