Reviews for Loss
Darknessdawns chapter 10 . 8/7
Overall I really enjoyed this fic, especially with how it ended. Even though some parts were sad and violent I still found it sweet where it mattered most.
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 10 . 6/21
Love it!
Write a sequel to this story
Deadpool-girl chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Loved it.
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
That was the Best.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
The Best Kagome/Naraku Fic I've Read.
Stillnight chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
*thumps up* I like this. There is some kind of strange allure about evilest villain falling in love hero/heroine. One of the few NaraKago stories I've read so far. Promising one.
MotherDragon8581 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
OMG! I'm so glad I re-found this story! I first read it of a site called 'The Spiders Nest' or something almost 8 to 6 years ago. I loved it them and I still love it! Thank you
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
OMG I LOVE IT but shippo could of stayed alive BUT I LOVE THE STORY STILL
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I loved this story, but was wondering just how many kids they could have in 500 years.
Psyka chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Oh wow i loved amazing awesome i applaud you well done well done
kanamelover101 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
I love it!
Arrianna Blood chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Love This STORY! I cant wait to read your other stories!
Arrianna Blood chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Bwahahaha Children of the future, reek havoc, and Rule the World! oops sorry my mind went a little crazy at the brilliant idea of their future children! I am so happy
Arrianna Blood chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
This is freaking awesome, I have read a lot of fan stories and this is definently one of the best ones so far, and the fact that Naraku is my fav (sess is close behind), it makes me love this story more. The scenery of the story is okay but with the action between the characters, it really draws you into the story. Plus I cant wait to see who is looking for kagome.