Reviews for YuGiOh The Wakening
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
cool story! im in 9th grade and our last lesson was the quadratic formula...weird...
popsoda2121 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
UPDATE! ITS BEEN FIVE YEARS!
niakkiadurhamyahoo.com chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
could you please review it's been like 3 to 4 years since you last updated. Don't start anything if your not going to finsh it. if you don't like that to bad.
BlueEyesWhiteDragon17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wow good begining
Samwich520 chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
Are you going to continue this story? Because I'm really interested in it.
Koragirl chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Are you planing on finish you story. Please lit me know OK. By email me. I'm proud of all the hard work you put into the story. Pleas If you could finish it OK!
Koragirl chapter 16 . 3/22/2009
Please email me on this story plus when next chapter up date ok I hope thing get better for you I will still keep you and check time after time ok. And I can give you some ideas if you need then ok I like this story a lot ! you are doindg a fabulous job ok !
Hazelglasz chapter 20 . 8/19/2008
well I liked it, I hope you continue it. please do it it's very good! well take care... Until your next Update... that i really hope it doesen't take long.
SinDRegrets911 chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
Well, all I can say for now is that I really enjoy your series and that your story seems really good.
Koragirl chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
good good i like it a lot!
SalemProphet chapter 20 . 1/6/2007
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! Love the story. I personally think that Nyri (sp?) is Malik's accomlice and Hijime is Shadi's "comrad." Am I right? I hope so. I have a Naruto ic that I would love for you to read. 5 reviews and there's gonna be a new chappie!

Btw...UPDATE SOON!

~. SalemProphet
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 19 . 4/23/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! So far it's a really good story, and I cannot wait until you update!
SirisAnkh chapter 20 . 10/24/2004
I love your story so far and hope you update soon! :D I'd wait a whole eternity to just read the next chapter! lol It's just that good. I love the summary for the prequel so far. Sounds good. Keep up the good work!

Siris
Jt chapter 17 . 9/24/2004
Human emotions, can't live with them, can't live without them. *yes you can!* I'm human too, you know! *no your not!* Nai Ungoliant meditha le. (May Ungoliant devour you) *at least he'd listen to me!* Ti tállbe Orch! (Go kiss an Orc!) *well, I never! (walks out of the room)* Finally! Great story, make a prequel! Preqeul, prequel, preqeul! If that doesn't convise you, GO BANSHEE!

BaNsHeE: YAH! WRITE MORE, NOW!
THIboxNK chapter 2 . 9/4/2004