Reviews for Motherly
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
i love ranma and akane fics

The drowned girl's story needs to be written
RoninAlchemist25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
funny...i started reading this at about 4:30 in the morning. is that a coincidence? no...good story though...and it brought up some thoughts that never occurred to me, about both my mom and about Ranma 1/2...
Sara chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I loved it so much , I also loved the other one about Rama being ill its so good , sweet and funny too , good job_*
avolare chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
great work of writing Akane's POV. *thumbs up*
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Aw... That was beyond sweet. I honestly loved it so much.
Ken-Zero chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Well, much as it pains me to say it, this was really good. I really never thought of Akane as being that hateful of a simple fact...or just jealous...or whatever...but you really captured that fine detail. All in all, very enjoyable.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
You know I never noticed that not one main character has a mother in the Ranmaverse with the exception of Ranma.

Good one shot.
Korishimo chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Um this is kindof strange i'm sorry to say. What was the point of this whole story? Sorry if I'm oblivious to such things but i just dont get it!
Randomness1236 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
That was really really sad, but good though!
Fletset chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Very nice
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
*sniffle* Your short story is really good. I hope you change your mind about it being one-shot. It would be cool to see how Ranma's relationship with his mom was after Nodoka finds out that Ranko is Ranma.

You also did an awesome job of writing from Akane's POV.

Keep up the good work!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Wow, that was great! Though it reminds me of something you wrote during "Shooting Star." Go figure! That was amazing!
butterfly10 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This is very insightful and very well written. I have lost a parent, my father died when I was 19 and I can relate to the pain and the feelings expressed in your fic. You are very good indeed. Don't stop writing!
Elemental Rhythm chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Cool story. Shows Akane's feelings nicely. Ya know,this makes ya wonder how she really felt in the anime or manga. Could've been just like this.

Ja ne!
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
not bad, you very acurately captured the essence of Akane with this short piece, revealing both her softer and harder sides, the good and the bad of what makes her special.

a little cliche, but nicely handled.