Reviews for Investigations
notsing chapter 9 . 6/13
Nice epilogue. My one complaint would be that in DH, Ron does, in fact, have a fully formed patronus. So, that's wrong. Still, I enjoyed this, thanks for posting.
notsing chapter 8 . 6/13
It took me awhile to get through this chapter, and I just finished it yesterday, and now I see you have the next chapter. Anyway, this was a good chapter. It covered a lot, and I was getting confused, and not sure if I was missing stuff. So it seems pretty complete. Mystery solved, Audrey's role explained, and a glimpse of Ron's future. This has been an offbeat, but interesting story. Thanks for posting.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 9 . 6/13
interesting committee
Purple Treetop chapter 8 . 6/6
This story is really good. I really like how you've got Ron in character instead of doing some ridiculously OOC bashing. He deserves to be the (almost) hero for once. I also like you're version of Audrey. The plot is also very interesting.
notsing chapter 7 . 4/1
Hey, very good, graphic and tense combat scenes! I knew Reeve was no good, but I was surprised how good a fighter he was. Hope you're feeling better, and your move goes okay. Thanks for posting.
JC RH chapter 6 . 2/25
Finally you have removed fron his incompetent state that he was in for five chapters. I'm not a fan when canon characters are extint of the story or they are shown to be incompetent, but still somehow you made it work. I wasn't sure for how long,, but I guess the story picked up in the last chapter.
This is an interesting premise and a it's unique in a way. So I like it. I just wanna read more. But I understand that it would take time since you clearly put a lot of effort in to a single chapter. Just try to update as soon as possible.
notsing chapter 6 . 2/8
Joy! I guessed right! I've been suspicious of Reeve for some time. He was around too much and seemed to be poking his nose in everything too much. Good chapter. You have a very different Audrey from normal, but I like her. Thanks for posting.
notsing chapter 5 . 2/3
Sorry I missed this. Obviously the plot is thickening! Still not sure I know exactly what's going on, but I have a suspicion. t s nice to have Harry back. Thanks for posting.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 4 . 1/22
Everyone always underestimates Ron. I know you're setting him up to out-smart/strategise this but it'd be good for him to our gun someone in a duel.
nirdoodle chapter 5 . 1/18
Some interesting information in this chapter. Looking forward to finding out what is really going on.
SS chapter 4 . 1/1
Thank you for writing something this Good with Ron as the main character. It was a very pleasant change.
nirdoodle chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
The mystery of Audrey deepens. So Ron is not the stealthiest Auror yet but I like watching try and be one. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rormione chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
This is a great fanfic! I really love how it focuses primarily on Ron instead of Harry. Are you going to be adding more?
notsing chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
This was an unusual and interesting chapter. You also have a much different take on Audrey than any I've run across before. She seems to be hiding something, but that doesn't mean she's a bad person. Nice chapter, thanks for posting.
notsing chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
Hey, I was glad to see an update. I have some theories of what's going on, but I'm probably wrong. I can believe Ron would be a good student at this. Contrary to what most people think, Ron (in the books anyway) is not stupid. He's not really even a bad student; he gets the same amount of OWL's as Harry does. Thanks for posting.