Reviews for A Chance at Normal
oddlittleangel chapter 24 . 1/22
Please, for the sake of my sanity, finish this wonderful fic!
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
If snape is father how the heck is Voldy is grandpa that wasnt really explained
bassoongirl14 chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
I hope you continue this! Very interesting story!
hEKSIE chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
LOVE THE FIC.
Mashkai30 chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
Lovely story! I hope someday you find time to finish it as I would love to read the ending:)
Luna-Slytherin chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
please update soon
uteruskraken chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
You stopped here?! Please tell me this story will continue!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
please tell me you haven't abandoned this excellant story.!

thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
Marydee 48 chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
what you stopped there ! ok what happens now please more more must have more :)
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 24 . 12/3/2013
Will you be continuing this? Definitely AU, but I am enjoying it. How will you handle certain identifyers, e.g. Marauder's map, fire bolt, invisibility cloak, photo album, handwriting, etc. that obviously point to Harry Potter?
Debbie
Flying Chrissy chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
DIAlecHotty chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
Update please! I love this!
rowenasheir chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
And another story bites the dust
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
I absolutely adore this fic and can't wait for the next chapter! I love the way that Draco and Lucian interact and support each other, I'm also loving the Remus/Severus pairing; as well as Lucius being a spy and an addition to their little family. Is Lucius going to be Lucian's Godfather? It occurs to me one hasn't been mentioned and with them both having been spies and the only other one to know about Lucian's real identity, I would have thought he would be a good choice. I can't wait for Sirus's reaction when the truth is revealed eventually - at least I hope it will be, the berk deserves the pain of it that everyone he originally cared for now hates him because of the way he has treated them.

I adored Rita's article outing the Minister as an evil twit! I really hope there is a massive demand for him to resign and someone relatively near competent can then take over.
I really hope that Lucius does eventually find someone, though obviously he will be grieving for Narcissa for a while, it seems sad that he'll never get to publicly express love or affection for anyone other than his son (or future grandchildren ... maybe Lucian the longer they get to know each other).

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon :)
Griffin Raven chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Well as Lucian has official gained both Severus and Ian as his parents perhaps Lucius could be Uncle Lucius or his godfather. Thus further binding the two family's of Snape and Malfoy further togather and thus stronger. I do think its great that Severus and the former Remus-Ian became lifemates and also Lucian parents!