Reviews for Things I Left Behind
Christieanne-Anna chapter 33 . 6/5/2005
Wow, I think a sequel is a really good idea.
twylla chapter 33 . 4/27/2005
this was a beautiful story hope you wrote the sequel
debbie chapter 33 . 11/8/2004
it was BEAUTIFUL! the entire story was absolutely purfect. the ending was bitter sweet tho-so sad how she left! still, ill b looking for the sequel 2 dis-who dusnt want 2 c wat happens wif millicent-nto 2 mention snape n hermione. it was gr8!
Dragon's-Dreams chapter 33 . 12/4/2003
aw! that was the sweetest cutest fic ever! I love it!
Firepanther2000 chapter 33 . 11/4/2003
I liked your story but it made me sad in some places. At least it din't make me cry, right? I'm off to go see if you made a sequal.

Fire Panther
tiffany chapter 33 . 10/23/2003
I thought is was perfect!

Can't wait tell the sequel!

To short of chapters thow
sheep1 chapter 33 . 8/25/2003
beautiful ending, love this story
hpz26 chapter 33 . 8/14/2003
If/When you make a sequel, will you post something here to tell us?

I really liked this story. The scene in the Hospital wing where Snape walks in to see Hermione with out a shirt and his daughter caught him was my favorite.
Chrissy chapter 33 . 7/27/2003
the end?

Eizoku chapter 33 . 7/25/2003
Aww. Very good. I thought this was so sweet! Lol. Love the author note at the end. I bet they just snuggled. So adorable. Hehe!

Red Writing Hood chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
'Millicent had only been convinced of that from living in loose American society. That must be it. Must it not?'

Sorry, this made me laugh...Loose American Society...LOL...and here I live in SinCity...Las Vegas...LOLOL

fairymagic689 chapter 33 . 7/24/2003

I loved the end! I hope the next story takes place around her graduating time or when she turns 18! Please post the sequel soon! I can't wait to read it! Please, Please, Please,, continue soon!

Whoever I Am chapter 12 . 7/24/2003
This is a pretty good er, story...but does Snape's daughter have greasy hair?
Yori-chan chapter 33 . 7/24/2003
What a short and abrupt ending.

Cute though. A little but, uhm, disconcerting with the confession.

Two years, eh? What a way to end ...

This is not really what I expected, but I'll be eager of a sequel.
NotQuiteFamous chapter 33 . 7/24/2003
There's going to be a sequel? Oh good. Are you going to start shortly before Hermione graduates or when the two years are actually up? I hope you write a sequel, i would definately read it.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »