Reviews for Blood of the Covenant
Ikathy chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Hello!

If there's a cult for soft!Keith, can you please invite me in? I'm totally hooked.

(I think that in a modern AU Keith would be that guy that brings every stray cat home.)

You make the transition between friends to something more so smoothly, it makes me aaaaauughh.

I like the bits of humor you infuse in your writing, like Pidge witnessing their gross PDA lol it makesit feel canon.
Rayvin587 chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
This was amazing. I love the interactions and how someone else knows the true phrase behind blood is thicker than water. People use the short version to say that biologic bonds are more important than any other, but it isn't true. You have shown this perfectly.
mouthface chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
this is heckin fantastic. wow. I am so impressed.
I have to go check out your other works now, hee hee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
*Squeals* SOOO CUUUUUUTE!
Akira Daiyamondo Suta chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
That ... was the most cutest thing I Harv ever seen. When Lance said he loved Keith, I was screaming and the hair part. Dang was that cute as F! The kiss was just so cute! I literally laughed when Lance saw Pidge after. I love this!
Briarfrost chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I love this so much, great job!
TheSilentFury chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
this is so cute! I hope this isn't a one shot cause I want more. This is an awesome start and I can't wait for the next chapter!