Reviews for Serendipity
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
I just keep on reading this fic everytime i saw it on my bookmark.. i really love it! Thank you author for this wonderful, romantic fic. I will remember the name Lauren forever as a HeeroxRelena shipper! And possibly exists as a canon character in the GW universe!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
that was sweet! im glad heero and relena got together since im a huge 1xR fan! *waves 1xR banner proudly*
Katie Yuy chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
This was so wonderful! I just love this fic! Great job :)
Lady Lydia chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
FINALY Good lord I thought they would never get together...Good story though
AnimeGuera chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
A truly magnificent ending. I loved it. You did ur story much justice and I hope u continue to write ur fics. This was a fantastic story. Loved it!

Animeguera
Hououza chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
I would admit that it took me a few moments to recall this from my memory, a brief return to the reviews to remind me of where I got to and a brief galnce at the first chapter to get me up to speed.

After all that I was reminded of what me drew to this in the first place, the beautiful story that unfolded within. I honestly can't believe it has been that long, it's ironic that in that time I have reached a different place in life and now it seems that I can't cry even if I wanted to.

It truely was a beautiful ending, tank you for sharing it with us all.

Good luck & best wishes for the future,

Hououza
Tiasha chapter 11 . 8/29/2005
OMG! YAY! It's an awesome ending! I was so worried that you would make it all angsty and not have Heero and Relena get together! But I love what you did for this chapter!
Faith-Kitty and Jollie-Rancher chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
Hey, we really like your story. It's great. Please write more.
Lakewood chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I have read all ten of the chapters you have up, and I must say that I truely love your writing style. Even more so, I love your story. I can't wait till you grace us with your next chapter.
Almost Believing chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
That was beautiful. I really hope Relena does become a real part of the family.
BrokenpenBleedingLead chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
wow
Kay chapter 10 . 11/23/2003
*sniffle* ,_, *it's so sad...* i love it... *gulp* sniffle *
tedabug chapter 10 . 11/22/2003
Aw, this is such a wonderful story. Now when will Heero get his act together and get together with Relena? _
GoldenLadyVenus chapter 10 . 11/21/2003
I'm so glad that Heero gets to keep Lauren with out a big fight between him and the grandparents. Poor Relena! Please hurry and get the next chapter out (and get Heero and Relena together).

-The Golden Lady
Hououza chapter 10 . 11/21/2003
Promise me one thing...if you are going to keep writing things as beautiful as this warn me first.

I'm not sure whether its the cold or the words but I fell on the verge of tears.

Call me an old romantic if you like but I hope those two can overcome their differences and find a way to be together...

Well, I best go. Good luck with the future chapters, I'll be there to review them all (I hope)

Hououza