Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
Rapid Squirrell chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
I wish I could have dreams as cool as that! Good job om your story.
Shahrezad1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2004
Him in her dreams? Wonderful idea! *wicked grin* Perhaps they might stumble across certain embarassing dreams...Hehehe. "Oh, Ginny, I love you!" "Really, Harry?" "Yes" *insert smooch* *laughs quietly*
Well, great story so far. I especially liked the 'Harry's-Thought' section. "Harry was doing more than 'paying a little attention to her' he was OBSESSING about her"
Excellent job, I'll be watching out for your next chapter. Ciao!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
well, it's a review, and it's one asking you for an update, politely mind you, since this is a pretty charming story, and I'm really quite impressed. Thank you for the hard work you've put into it. I'm enjoying it mightily.
Lady Shadowlight chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I like this story. I just got done reading chapters 1-5 all in one sitting. I think ist's a good story. please write more.
Kifira chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
Wow! Please update soon!
kili-2 chapter 5 . 7/29/2003
hello. great story.
The Duchessa of Belezza chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I'll be your beta reader!

I really want to !

Alfsigesey chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
Wow! I haven't been here for a while! I was super happy to see that you updated while I took my little leave of absence from ff.n. Very cool! Now you've gone into my second favorite fairy tale! I guess my third would have to be Bueaty & the beast... Then Cinderella... Then- o-h who cares! Awesome story! I'm totally loving it! Happy reading of the fifth book. *Squeels for joy* Not even a week left! WAHOO!

Belinde Maline chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
a wonderful story for any true romantic at heart, I'm looking forward to many more updates
Lady Buttercup chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
this is getting intresting, i hope you udate real soon
Lady Buttercup chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
sorry but i am a little confused. what year are they in? you might of said and i must of missed it. well good job keep it up

read my story, it is a harry potter one
Lady Buttercup chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
good job, i will read more later
Elven Maiden chapter 5 . 5/21/2003
I really like this story. I'll be your beta if you still need one.

~Elven maiden
byron245 chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Good story and a very interesting plot. Please continue...also if a beta is anything like an editor...or something similar. I'd love to help you. You can contact me at
Female Fred chapter 5 . 5/17/2003