Reviews for Tethered
spookygolin chapter 9 . 7/15
Omg!
Tenia mucho que no pasaba por aquí y ver la actualización.
Remione es mi pareja favorita y esta sin duda pasara directo a mis favoritos...
Esperó con ansias la proxima actualización.
Saludos enormes.
Elizabeth O'Farrell chapter 5 . 7/15
Gaelaí means moonlight in Irish
chefke chapter 9 . 7/12
What does gaelia mean?
Queen of Darkness O.o chapter 9 . 7/8
Love it, can't wait for more!
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 9 . 7/7
awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 7/7
Hey! So decided to give this story a try, since I love your other ones so much. I really enjoyed reading this, loved the characters, and the story line! Can't wait to read more!
LightHearted21 chapter 4 . 7/5
I'm rereading this for what feels like the 25th time, and it's still my favorite. I'll be waiting patiently for your return! Thank you for this gem!
I adore all your stories but this is one of my faves! I cant wait till you update :)
neverfadehaz chapter 1 . 6/29
wow they're all horny bunny rabbit's I love it I'm curious to know more about the Severus and Sirius situation
luxetverita chapter 9 . 6/27
I absolutely love this! It is so well written. I adore the way you managed to capture everyone’s personalities. Keep up the amazing work!
Denizen Garden chapter 9 . 6/26
Oh my god, please keep going. Waaayyy too perfect.
riversgirl75 chapter 9 . 6/26
Decided to re-read this and get caught up. So good! It’s fascinating to watch the “grownups” navigate these teens who are so close to adulthood. Hermione is very adult in this story, but you always write such a fun girl, that I’m suspending my disbelief to see how her relationship with Remus ends up happening! Just glad they are all cognizant of her age (for now).
Looks like you update this once a month? Can’t wait for more! (I say that about all of your stories!)
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 9 . 6/26
Moore please!
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 1 . 6/24
love this fan fic and I know to be adult in the wizarding world you turn 17 where as in England/ UK it's 18, but to have sexual relations you only need to be 16 in the UK/England, so technically while not an adult she is not a child either.
msml89 chapter 9 . 6/24
I review way too seldom even though I've read, followed and favourited so many of your fics, but have so say thay even though I love pretty much everything you write, this is probably my absolute favourite. I can't even tell how many times I've re-read it, and every update makes me so excited! I just wanted so tell you how awesome your writing is and thank you for every update you do. I can't wait to see what happens next!
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »