Reviews for Tethered
Marla1 chapter 9 . 9/24
Wow... This is an absolutely amazing story! You had me hooked all day Sunday til I finished it... I Cannot freaken wait for more!
coolprix chapter 9 . 9/24
Will you ever pick this story up again? It is so good!
Crying so much over here! I love all your stories, but wow, this one— I guess because everyone is on the same timeline and we get all four potters (love Dorea!) it is the most precious to me. The idea of overcoming evil Dumbledore with everyone’s combined strength and ingenuity plus tons of love and humor along the way, priceless! Hope you’ll continue it!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 3 . 9/19
i adore this story. i reread it so many tines i love the dinamic between the characters. i thin i need more story like this its light and fun.
RememberMe27 chapter 9 . 9/17
Please update this! It’s so good!
You’re the best. I’m so hooked on this one.
LuciferTaem95 chapter 1 . 9/8
Ummm...wow. I’ve spent the last day reading all your fics, and I love your work. I adore the way you’ve created your characters, and the way your stories flow. I just want to tell you how talented I think you are, and thank you for putting so much effort into your works.
knt11 chapter 9 . 9/5
I love your story! it's so amazing!
Lora chapter 9 . 9/5
Hoping for an update soon-maybe as an early birthday present. I really like the family vibe the Potter's have with Hermione. And I'm a Hermione and Remus fan. I can't wait to see what happens next.
lindamusik22 chapter 8 . 9/5
I love this! desperately need an update
Gabriellelopp chapter 9 . 9/4
Espero pronto actualices! La historia me encanta
Love
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 9 . 9/3
Man I love this. You're a fantastic writer.
KittenWithAnAx chapter 9 . 8/31
That fic is full of potential...so where is the rest of the story?
Dreamer22 chapter 9 . 8/29
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to read more!
RuneMarauder189 chapter 9 . 8/28
Omg I love all of this so much! Remus and Hermione’s interactions this chapter were so steamy, even with nothing happening! Please update soon!
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »