Reviews for The Jasper & Danielle Trilogy
Indigo chapter 7 . 4/15
I'm really enjoying this! It is very well written, however, there is one thing that keeps bugging me and appears almost in every chapter. You use the word heave/heaved instead of sigh/sighed. I believe your intention is to write "heaved a sigh" but it gets shortened to "heaved." It is jarring in the context of this otherwise great story because I picture dry heaving, as in about to vomit, and I don't think that's what you're going for.
softerfields chapter 30 . 3/2
I absolutely love this story! One of the best I've read in a long time! I really really hope you continue it one day but until then, I'll be waiting patiently!
alinne002hotmail.com chapter 30 . 2/19
Olá autora sou sua mais jovem leitora , e estou amando a sua história e gostaria de saber ser o próximo cap está chegando logo logo ou ser desistiu da história?
A história é muito boa e estou muito ansiosa para saber como vai se a jornada da Dani e sua transição como vampira, fico no aguardo. :)
Procrastination Mistress chapter 30 . 1/5
I started this story not remembering that I had read the old version, and I am so glad that you are updating it. It has been good to see it much more hashed out and it feels less rushed than I remember. I look forward to your future updates!
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 11/30/2021
All I can say about this chapter is Man! You really know how to end a chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2021
When will the next part of the story come up? I hope soon!
SarangehaeYo15 chapter 30 . 9/19/2021
I found this gem, and I want more! Please update soon!
Ambray chapter 30 . 7/21/2021
Hey, i think I've already congratulated in your other story - but again congrats on having the baby! Has been an interesting time in the healthcare world, so hope you are all still getting on alright!

I am a big fan of your TWD story and I saw this story in the favourites of another reader, recognised your name and thought I'd give it a go! While I have read Twilight FF, this is the first time I've read a Jasper story, so thanks for my introduction to that! Same with your TWD, love the characterisation and how you've integrated your own character into the story. You really have a knack for adding your own original take while keeping the flavour of the story we all know!

Can't wait to read more from you, in this story and your other. :)
FFicAddict chapter 30 . 7/16/2021
*from the inside
FFicAddict chapter 30 . 7/16/2021
hi, I'm a new reader to your story. i wanted to thank you for sharing the story. i enjoy reading it and hope there's gonna be an update soon. i hope you will keep Dani and Jasper together and maybe make the relationship seem less unstable. as in for all the sweet talking between them it seemed like Jasper was pretty fast to jump on the get out of the relationship wagon when he got scared after Bella's birthday. Dani talked him down from it but it can't be good for her feeling of security in her marriage to know her husband would be willing to give up on her thinking it would be safer for her. that's an Edward kind of thinking. i also hope that you won't get Dani pregnant with a vampire baby trying to rip her to shreds from the outside to get out. i really dislike that part of twilight story.
hopelesslylostinabook chapter 30 . 7/15/2021
Just stumbled across the story two days ago and I'm so hooked. I cannot WAIT to see what happens, but I will try to be patient as I await new chapters lol Congrats on your baby by the way:)
LittleGoldenWolf chapter 30 . 7/9/2021
Just found this gem and OMG! I love it! Read it all in three days, and loved every moment. Can't wait for what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
I am so very very very happy to see this back on the site! I had read it a few times as I loved the characters. I was sad that it was gone but I do understand the want/need to perfect writing. I used to write all the time and then I became a mom, a single mom, so my whole life has been taken over by my little blessing. Congratulations on your little one! I am sending many blessings and love!

~Elyse
cl9763 chapter 2 . 6/19/2021
Lol. Its possible, but very rare for people to have truly black eyes. An example would be the actor Ben Barnes, starring Prince Caspian in Narnia.
Jasperspikachu chapter 30 . 5/12/2021
I like this story but I wish you could no focus totally on Bella’s plot, this is Jasper and Danielle story after all.