Reviews for The Jasper & Danielle Trilogy
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 29 . 1/15
this is one of my favorite fanfiction. keep it up. I am looking forward to future chapters
Doctor-and-Rose-fan-2015 chapter 29 . 12/28/2020
Please update. I’m surprised that know one it the book series realized that the other cullens are the reason jasper has to deal with his problem . Bella is Edward s singer there for he’s the reason Jasper did what he did. Jasper is stronger then anyone thinks if he’s fighting 6 other vampires hunger plus what he’s feeling. God Myers really did a number on the poor vampire
xxjaelee chapter 29 . 12/23/2020
Binge reading this for the whole day and it's sooo worth it! Aaaaa I'm so in love with this fic. I love the way you wrote this! You even have an own way for the plot!
I also like Dani as an OC! One of the best OC in Twilight fics that's I've read! Hands down!
Ugh Jasper. I love him so much aaaaaLooking forward for the next chapter! Poor Bella, she's really going to have a hard time especially Dani is going away too. Hope Dani will keep knocking some sense in to Edward.

I was really really worried for their honeymoon at first because I thought she's going to be pregnant like Bella in breaking dawn. But I'm still hoping that she's going to be pregnant before Bella tho. Hmmmm

Anyways, I really really like this story! Keep it up! I'm sooo excited on what will happen next! Goodluck and Happy holidays! Stay safe and stay healthy!
Jasperspikachu chapter 29 . 11/22/2020
Really like your story, i was curious since the begging to see what would you do with jasper and dani, so glad he didn’t abandoned her. Looking for to see how it will be these next month’s with them.
Felinegreat chapter 29 . 11/18/2020
Great, heart-wrenching chapter.
Jane chapter 29 . 11/6/2020
So beautiful! Love this story :) you are very talented
SiriussupermarioBlack chapter 29 . 11/5/2020
I'm really happy you updated. I really liked this chapter and the inner turmoil you gave each character. I like Dani's will of steel and how she brings Jasper back down from the brink. Can't wait for the next chapter.
heralderofspringtime chapter 22 . 11/2/2020
Carlisle has a good point, that making the decision to change does not mean today. It just means committing to sometime in the future. But the biggest issue is they have not even discussed what to do in case of an EMERGENCY ! Does she want them to let her die, because she hasn’t committed to it? She needs to at least commit to that!
ASimpleTeenager chapter 29 . 11/1/2020
I’m so so happy you updated. Congrats on your son.
lashawn chapter 20 . 10/30/2020
This is soooo good. I love Dani and Jasper's relationship. They are so cute and they fit together seamlessly.
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 29 . 10/29/2020
Loved it!
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 29 . 10/28/2020
I didnt THINK jasper would leave dani, specially now that they were married BUT you got me on that first half not gonna lie lol it's good that jasper/dani got to go their separate ways from the family, i dont think dani would have been in a good place when edward is concerned. leaving lynne would be hard and unexpected but if they keep in regular touch it should be fine...

now who could that someone beeeee? askjhfasdk i dont like the awkward part, maybe a past.. /oh/ i think i know

im so glad to see this update! i hope youre doing good as well! sending on my good wishes
take care!
BrySt1 chapter 29 . 10/28/2020
I’ve missed this lol
MadCatter90 chapter 29 . 10/28/2020
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so worried that Jasper would take Edward's road, but he didn't. I feel you stayed true to him like this. He's a soldier, he's a major, he wouldn't abandon his woman.
Yes, this feel so much more Jasper-ish. Again, thank you! And lots of love to you and your new baby!
carlie.wells chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
So jasper assaults her and she just forgives him ? I would not let a guy near me if they did that to me haha