Reviews for Dragons or Ribbons
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/30
Definitely a D, since the A scale doesn't go high enough. :) Don't understate your writing! This was hilarious! Terrific job.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 1 . 7/26
A for Dear sweet Eru that was hilarious LMAO!
hi123 chapter 1 . 5/20
Legolas is the Prince of Mirkwood, as high status as the princess of Gondor! I cant stand him being pushed around by an arrogant little prick even if shes just a small girl! Sorry for that but Legolas is my favourite character and I wanted him to be treated with the respect and honour he deserves. Great story though! :-) Sorry for outburst:-( really its a great story! :-)
Charlottees chapter 1 . 4/23
D. I completely adored this and am looking forward to reading the squeal! Loved the way everyone was characterized and it was overall very enjoyable and entertaining.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 3/25
Wonderful story, so cute!
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Loved this ;)
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
A
Ahahaha Arwen I love that elleth.
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Haha aww this was so cute! A perfect family moment :D

Ink
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
A
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
OH MY MERLIN!, I've never laughed so mush in one sitting XD. I swear I almost crude while laughing, it was THAT funny!. -snicker- legolas with braided hair full of ribbons and bows and the crown XD
Ranger202 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
D- Other. As in really good! Loved it also the story did end with a death, mine. Because I fell of my chair and died laughing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
F, for FREAKING EPIC!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love it! :D
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
D.
How cute! Well done.
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hilarious! I can't help thinking what could happen if Elladan and Elrohir were here too. The princess would have a field day.