Reviews for Somebody set up us the fic!
E4439qv5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ha ha ha ha... This is much humor. Understands it perfectly. For great justice.
Mortal Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Engrish bad translate funny I laughing! XD

But seriously, you've just successfully tripled the already hilarious horrible opening of Zero Wing.

Ebert: Yes is good I give thumb.

Zombie Siskel: I are dead but still give my thumb up also as well.
w4sp chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Pure. Genius.
Randomizer chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Congraturations! Truly, a winner is LittleZiva. All your stories are belong to language engrish!

I just had to say it. I just had to. I've recently gotten used to reading Engrish, so this actually made sense (Is that even possible?) to me. Yay! I even showed this to my friends and they were laughing their butts off! Way to go!
Rogue AI not logged in chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Wow! That is the disjointed of fanfiction goodness! I not notice really how good looking Captain is. I shall watching it again!

Seriously, that is a wonderful fic! It's so in character that even the fic itself is charactered! (Engrish there XD)

You please be writing more, maybe you write a chapter of second!
Sela-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Well, this had me laughing. (I can't believe people take Engrish seriously.)
Cats777 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
This is funny.
hardcandyvegetto chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
That has to be the single funniest shit I have read all year... rock on... rock on...
Blue Chocobo Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
lmao, this is t3h funny!
Sadak0 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
LOL! ROTFLMAO!

Very good and funny. _ ME LIKEY
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Lord Jareth begin reaction by sniggering. And laughing at Cats all in humor and fancy clothing. Lord Jareth laugh at destruction of every "Zig" but wonder what "Zig" is.
MillieQOF chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Ahahahha! R0x0rs j00r b0x0r-er, Zig
Geo chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
...bueno... eso le da mas sentido al intro pero sigo sin saber que es un 'Zig'... (hablo espaƱol porque soy mexicano)
BoredPoo chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
HAHAHA that was totally totally totally awesome! That is the most perfect mockery of Engrish I've EVER read!
Megabyte chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Beautifully done! You are on the way to good reviewage. You have no chance to fail cherish your time. Spiffy!