Reviews for Behold The Facade
annabella chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
wha: I like this dotr

wha;As much I hate continued stories I like this Behold the I would like to read more: Like who got shoted?Dose challenger finely get what coming to him after he try to murder the Roxtons and will Marguerite get her little girl back when Marguerite tells roxton that Challenger used the little girl to backmail Marguerite? please another story soon.
ParsifalinHeels chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
no, it's unfinished!... it's been 3 years already! Will this story be finished!
sitting on the edge of my seat chapter 18 . 10/5/2004
I can't believe you left me hangin'! I need to know what happens next! You have to hurry and post another chapter! Pretty please?
Kssarah chapter 18 . 10/2/2004
Just hoping you are going to continue.
leener chapter 17 . 8/6/2004
I hope you post a new chapter soon. I'm dying to find out who died along with how Marguerite is going to find Evelyn. I also want to find out how Liezl died cuz it wasn't clear to me... was it suicide, murder? Hurry and post a new chapter! Please! :)
Impatient chapter 18 . 6/29/2004
It has been over 8 months and you STILL haven't updated! :( Do you not plan on finishing this? If you're discontinuing the story then would you please just tell us and/or remove "Behold the Facade"? You're giving everyone false hope by leaving it up. *sigh* I might as well remove you from my Author's Alert if you're not going to be posting more chapters. That's a shame. This was one of the two best TLW stories I'd ever read.
Alexpat1 chapter 18 . 2/21/2004
Wow! Who got killed. I never expected that to happen. I wonder how Marguerite going to handel this one. I love the story. You aare doing a great job. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Tzarista chapter 18 . 2/4/2004
great story so far
post up up soon please
Scorpio chapter 18 . 12/30/2003
I just wanted to tell you that I love this story so far and I really hope you continue it soon.
prin 69 chapter 18 . 12/10/2003
hi, me again, the crazy lady who reviews u, i hope that u havn't stopped writing this story. i kno the actual show is all screwy an all, but this is such a great story & i really love(d) it. please try to write another chapter soon, if u can. thanx and luv ya! prin
p.s.- please update! the coffee god wills it!
Staraice chapter 18 . 10/31/2003
woohoo! A story that you don't have to log in to reveiw... I really want to know what happens here so if you could bring yourself to write just a little bit more?
Angel LeeAnn chapter 18 . 10/30/2003
As usual it was well written and extremely interesting. I like that you brought Ned around. I'm curious as to what John will tell William. I'm thinking of all kinds of scenerios centered around that last scene between Challenger and Marguerite. And I'll now stop ram

bling. Great job!
Cara18 chapter 18 . 10/28/2003
Hi PM,

You sure do love to keep us on the edge of our seats dont ya? LOL

It's about time Marguerite began to kick some arse. She's one tough cookie, our Marguerite, and I know she would not tolerate being blackmailed for long. I can't wait to see the reunion between her and J. Roxton! The fact that he already has established a relationship with her daughter is a good start. ;) I know he Will forgive her for her misleading them when he hears about her circumstances.

Can't wait for the next one! Hopefully M&R together again? Hm!

*Hugs*

Cara :)
Scarlet Dimonds chapter 18 . 10/24/2003
a gunshot echoed in the room!

HURRY UP AND CONTINUE PLEASE!
LadySammyMRoxton chapter 18 . 10/22/2003
Hi there!

You speechless? What kind of lame excuse is that for not wanting to write replies! :oP

Nah, it's really no problem! And I have to admit, lately my rewiew was the first thing I read... even before the story, so it may be good that way... LOL

And to your story, of course I loved the new chapter! Evelyn is so great and all! And Challenger is so evil! I only hope Marguerite is not hurt now...! Oh my, you left us with a very cliffy cliffhanger! *g* and you know, that's what I like about your story! I really have no clue what you are gonna do with it, or how it could end... I only hope it ends M&Rish! ;o)

Can't wait for more!