Reviews for The Shadows that Sought the Light
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I wonder what made Hermione decide to leave Ron, she from the beginning (11 years old) knew as he and despite me she loved him from the beginning. It is difficult for me to understand why she surrendered at that time and stopped fighting for what she always loved. there was a moment when I thought Ron had cheated on her, since he was alone (as Anne's husband in the Intern) but he seems to love her as the first day and I love this Ron
loubug14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I think you do such an excellent job of really getting to the incredible hurt of a failing relationship. We have to remember that these characters have been married 10 years, meaning they've been friends/close for close to 20. The dissolution of that relationship, even just the romantic aspect, would be heart-wrenching. This story makes me feel all the feels for Ron. You do a great job of capturing why they're not together anymore-why they're more or less falling apart-while still capturing that desperation of not wanting to let that relationship falter. This is so well done. REALLY well done.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Ron's so pathatic hate him with a passion, so glad Hermione's diveorcing him, he's a worthless character who should of died at least in the movies instead of Cedric, anyway lovely 0ne-shot, thanks ever so much.
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
How sad but it also sounds as if Hermione is very much at fault too.
darkpheonix31 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
So sad but such an honest story. I really enjoyed it. I think you captured Ron perfectly. "When had he been able to deny her?" was such a poignant question for him to asking at this moment. I've always been a big fan of Ron and Hermione and felt that as different as they were, they somehow balanced each other out- but it certainly wouldn't be an easy marriage and this is a scenario that could conceivably happen. I would actually like to see an alternative version of this where Ron didn't sign and forced Hermione into a conversation. Could they work it out if they both tried? Or had they already tried enough? Your writing is great :)