Reviews for New Rules
rubydalegendary chapter 3 . 8/9
I cant wait for the next update
Lumos2288 chapter 3 . 7/8
loving this! can't wait to read more!
Canimal chapter 3 . 6/29
Breakups are so hard! I hope that they can finally get some closure and figure out what they want next. Hermione is going to be devastated. Even when you’re over your ex, it’s painful to see them move on sometimes. Lovely chapter! Looking forward to more. ;)
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 3 . 6/17
Oh shit.
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/15
okay, I want RonPansy back. I hate Draco here. he can't marry Astoria. please make him suffer and beg Hermione to take him back and she can just laugh in his face
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 6/14
Love it thank you so much
What by are the
LullabyTales chapter 3 . 6/14
Wow, wow, wow. Astoria and Draco? Was that why he suddenly disappeared after he asked Hermione to move out from their flat? Dang, I feel bad about Hermione.

I hope Hermione picked one guy at that night. Maybe Theo? Because Blaise and Seamus are together, right?
Hope it will blast Draco back.

Anyway, there's still no stories about the encounter between Draco and Hermione at their works. I wonder what is their situation and reaction to each other.

And hope it worked well with Ginny and Dean too.

Really hope that Harry and Draco be super jealous.

Gosh. Pansy is in a big dilemma. I wonder what steps she will take.
LullabyTales chapter 2 . 6/14
Glad that Ginny finally could do the first rule. It's hard but it's a must-to-do so she can move on.
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 6/14
Wow. The guys were so bad. But Harry and Draco were the worst. Harry ended it by a note only. And Draco "dumped" Hermione in the middle of the night. Ron's case was kinda luke warm. But it's kinda common, when the men/ women were kinda listening their friends/ families more about their relationships and ruined their relationships later.

Poor the girls. Feel bad for them.
DBV chapter 3 . 6/14
Great chapter.
meijkej chapter 3 . 6/13
Uh oh! Is Astoria really telling the truth of is she just trying to cause trouble? What happened with Ginny and Hermione and the guys? I think all 3 guys need to be taught a lesson by the girls.
kUkANAbAYbEE chapter 3 . 6/13
Is Hermione going to find out? Is Pansy and Ron the only ones getting back together? What happens with Ginny Hermione at the pub with Dean guys?
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 6/13
This is brilliant! and I hope Pansy remains strong x
Canimal chapter 2 . 6/6
I’m loving this story. It’s great! Omg, resisting the temptation to pick up the phone when they call is so hard. At least it was with one of my exes. Wow, the humiliating stories I could tell that make me look like an absolute psychopath. Lol!
Canimal chapter 1 . 6/6
I love the idea of this story! The first chapter was excellent. Can’t wait to see what the ladies do next.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »