Reviews for Ace in the Hole
nanarosedarkness chapter 34 . 16h
hope to read more soon.
tellmesweetlittlelies chapter 34 . 8/29
Ooo, now things are getting intense! I'm glad there was no awkwardness between Chibs and River in the morning, but I have to say, Happy was making me want to send a swift punch his way, lol. I'm trying to remember what was going down within the club at the moment and why Tig voted against Clay- I think mostly Gemma's beating. And as Clay is as big of an ass as usual, I'll be very interested to see what happens when it comes to Jax's plans to leave, where that leaves Chibs, and how Clay being involved with the mafia situation now. Can't wait for more!
angel897 chapter 34 . 8/24
finally! things are moving, cant wait for her family to come for her. she will have a lot to tell them. glad Tig voted with the others and not clay.
occasional-episode chapter 34 . 8/23
great chapter!
SkittlezxBabex146 chapter 34 . 8/22
Ooo I wonder how this gonna turn out can’t wait
Ghostwriter chapter 34 . 8/22
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. This is gonna go sideways somehow. Not sure how, but it's the Sons. Something ALWAYS goes apeshit on them. Keep up the great work.
BabaOhhhRiley chapter 1 . 8/22
This is such an interesting story, I had to add it to my favorites. I love its unique placement in the series' storyline (yeah, working with the cartel can bring you in a shady situation), and how slowly you reveal little bits of their background and possible motives, how the MC and your OC have to build trust to get them all out of the trouble. And it's so refreshing to read here something with both great storyline and good grammar I can't wait to read the future chapters!
Melissa Richards1 chapter 17 . 8/20
I totally love this scene and with her tossing balls of paper at his head was a funny and I can totally seeing that happening in the show. I mean I could totally see the look on Chibs face lol
Melissa Richards1 chapter 10 . 8/18
Reading Chibs interact with someone who can't hear very interesting and I'm like it and the more I read these chapters. The more I can actually see him doing it in the show.
Melissa Richards1 chapter 3 . 8/18
Just got done Reading three Chapters and I'm liking this story so far. I've never read a story were an MC is death. So this definitely going to be interesting. I also like how you called Jimmy the boogeyman. So nice touch lol. I'm definitely going to enjoy this story.
tellmesweetlittlelies chapter 33 . 8/9
I had to read back to remind myself of what Chibs could potentially be saying, and now you've got me wondering about everything going on in his mind. I absolutely loved the idea that he could verbally explain everything that was weighing on him, without her hearing. In a way, it's like confessing to a priest- they can't tell others of your sins and worries, nor do they need to take the burden on themselves. It had me wondering if he was simply saying things it would be dangerous for River to hear, if he was just honoring her wishes not to talk business that evening, if he didn't want to burden her with his own worry (about her? Jax?)... or a combination of all three. So, they found another way to relieve the tension, and it's something that's been coming for a while ;) The one thing that has me worried is River's brief thought of Tara as "playing a larger part in this"- it's a thought that could go either way with the relatively little interaction they've had, so I'm hoping for some clarity for her (and me) once she and Chibs talk.
dots-fiction chapter 33 . 8/5
and now here we go! this is what im talking about! i feel like chibs is starting to realize he may never see her again and it's freaking him out a lil bit. love it! lol
SilverNightmares chapter 33 . 8/2
In the words of my favourite regular at work... "Holy Doodle".
Ghostwriter chapter 33 . 8/1
I love this. Love that Chibs gets the girl. Well done.
angel897 chapter 33 . 8/1
thrilling and interesting to read, glad they made a good memory for themselves. thank you for updating again