Reviews for Malfoy's Patented Daydream Scheme
julianammatsuda chapter 1 . 3/31
I loved this story! Please keep writing!
Vans321 chapter 9 . 3/30
I loved this story! It’s so in character and charming and was just a wonderful read. Not too long either which I appreciated seeing as I started reading it after 11 PM. Definitely one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I’ve read recently
Boogum chapter 9 . 3/7
Lovely ending! I really loved this story. It's fun and moving and everything I enjoy in a DG fic. Thanks so much for writing it!
Boogum chapter 8 . 3/7
/George sniffed, interrupting her. "It would make more sense for Malfoy to seduce me to steal WWW secrets, don't you think?"/

Still one of the best lines I've ever read in fanfiction.

This was a great chapter! Nice to see them put all the misunderstandings behind them.
Boogum chapter 7 . 3/7
I love Neville in this. The image of him pelting rocks at Draco still cracks me up. Their little not-friendship is one of my favourite things about this fic.
Boogum chapter 6 . 3/7
Finally got a chance to read this. My hand hurts like hell, so this will be a crappy review. I really liked this, though. I've said before how much I appreciate you don't go the 'Slytherin sex god" route; it's so rare and refreshing to find a Draco who is not an expert in the bedroom and is the less confident one. I feel like he is so much more human. Honestly, you write my favourite Draco.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 2/18
I often wonder why celebrities aren't miserable about the fact that their actual appearance doesn't match the photo-shopped appearance.

I loved Slughorn here. You wrote him perfectly.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 2/17
Loved that dynamic of Neville and Draco. I loved when they replied to Ginny at the same time.
jcap1526 chapter 9 . 2/13
Great story! Laughed out loud many times.
Yong Soo Kim chapter 9 . 2/11
lovee it 3
boo chapter 9 . 2/5
disappointing ending. seems like you just wanted to end it.
tmtcltb chapter 9 . 2/5
Delight epilogue. Having the wedding be a day dream was clever. What a fun story.
Selkura chapter 9 . 2/5
I loved it! Perfect ending!
janeellove chapter 9 . 2/4
Perfect ending!
tryntee13 chapter 9 . 2/4
Love love love the story! thank you so much for writing and sharing this really awesome story. Great job!