Reviews for Chuck vs The Beautiful Creatures: A Romance
baldcoder chapter 18 . 12/12
Nice finish for a really good story. Thanks for sharing!
fezzywhigg chapter 18 . 12/6
Thank you for this great story!
fezzywhigg chapter 17 . 12/6
It's nice to see the loose ends tied.
fezzywhigg chapter 16 . 12/6
This was a good climatic scene. The action and the danger were balanced leaving me to anticipate the next chapter.
fezzywhigg chapter 15 . 12/5
Great chapter! Thanks for the lore ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 14 . 12/5
It was good to see Carina returned to the fold. Busgang as Orion ?
fezzywhigg chapter 13 . 12/5
What a nice ending to the arc. After all the adventure and misadventure, things are settled (for now). I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for writing.
fezzywhigg chapter 12 . 12/4
A very good interpretation of phase 3. And a lot more dangerous.
fezzywhigg chapter 10 . 12/4
Casey really does look out for those two. Great chapter.
fezzywhigg chapter 9 . 12/4
Wow! Carina as a bad guy (or at least a dupe). You continue to remix these characters in a great way.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 12/4
The last part was super creepy. I wonder if the book enhanced or removed Chuck's powers?
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 12/4
I really enjoy you taking concepts from canon (like the sandwich argument) and applying it to a totally different scene. And making it work ;) I'm noticing S3 Chuck in his concern over potentially losing Sarah. He's putting Sarah on a pedestal that is sure to fall and worse puts him in jeopardy of heartbreak. Ughh... but hey a story with conflict is boring.
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 12/3
Believe it or not I was surprised to see Jill at the dock (even with the setup previously as a bad guy). I'm so enjoying the Charah!
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 12/3
What a great ending to book 1! Now I'm going to listen to Billy Bragg.
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 12/3
It would appear that Shaw (the accursed season 3 ;) ) will be close to canon. Lou on the other hand, I like this departure and twist you've given the character.