Reviews for Fix You
xxDustNight88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I read this on Ao3 but wanted to pop over here and give you some love too! I really enjoyed this story! Great job!
Sandylee007 chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
I LOVED this ending! It was, indeed, somewhat bittersweet. And so realistic yet hopeful that it makes my heart sing.
There's no magic-cure for Loki, BUT with Thor and his friends he'll get back on his feet every time. And no, Thor won't ever be the hockey-player he once was. BUT, with Loki and his new career he's found something even better. The ending is PERFECT, because it feels REAL and is definitely more than happy enough to leave me with a smile on my face!
My favorite part, though, is how much Loki and Thor both grew up during this! Loki learned to trust and open himself to a relationship. And Thor... Thor transformed into the very best version of himself he could ever be! Those two will have their issues, of course, BUT they bring out the best in each other. And that makes their love-story and relationship PERFECT, even with all the imperfections. (smiles) I'm very proud of them both!
THANK YOU, so much, for this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
This is really good! I really like your style of writing and the plot so I hope you keep going with this story.
Sandylee007 chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
Thor, you're still a HUGE idiot. (sighs and shakes head in disappointment) I wonder what it takes before he realizes that he's in love with Loki (because he's OBVIOUSLY all the way there, not just falling in love, and I feel like SMACKING him until it finally sinks in).
The way he treated Loki at the beginning of this chapter... It'll take a LONG time before I can forgive him. Before I deem him worthy of Loki's heart. That great idiot has a LOT of work to do, once he FINALLY figures himself out...!
ANXIOUSLY waiting to see when Thor FINALLY sees the light - thank god Jane's FINALLY out of the picture, at least ('wonder WHAT THE HELL Thor was thinking, wasting time on her)!
PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE SOON!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Hi sweetheart, how are you? There was an email saying that you posted a new story, so I came running to check it, I'm already in love with the synopsis. The moment I enter the period of evidence in college, but when I finish, I will read each chapter with great pleasure. I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm Brazilian and English is not my native language. Kisses and hugs.
Ps: As soon as I end up as college exams I'll come back here to read.