Reviews for Master of Bag End
YES IT IS SAM! XD XD

LOBELIAAAAAA!

I love you. XD
Shirebound fan chapter 3 . 1/24
My DEAR shirebound, your DEAR Lobelia is such a spot-on impression, and I'm sure it would make her DARLING blood boil because she's ONLY trying to help the DEAR deluded Frodo!
Shirebound fan chapter 2 . 1/24
Merry's imitation of the Sackville-Baginses:))
Shirebound fan chapter 1 . 1/24
I HATE that Bilbo left without saying goodbye. I mean, Frodo knew he was planning it, but it couldn't have been easy for him. Especially because he lost his parents without decent closure either. But the way you say it, that he loved him too much to handle it, I guess that makes sense. Still though...
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
That's not creepy at all. Strange raving wizards grabbing at you from the dark. I wonder how Pippin would have reacted with a hand shooting out the shadows for him, what, with all this talk of dwarves and axes and such. I did enjoy your circle in the story, ending it with its beginning.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Sam you go get the girl.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Famous for being the first hobbit to starve to death in the shire now that's a dubious honour.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
So that;'s what they were doing at the green dragon that night.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
The word play with Rose's name is hilarious.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
The discussion about pushing people to the water reminds me of a game kids where I grew up played pushing each other down a hill in a shopping cart.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
"Pippin was thinking that if she said 'dear' once more he might throw up, but he was restrained from doing so by the thought of having to clean the parlor again." I think that would get rid of her though. The hobbit gentry is one big tangled web of relations Sam is lucky not to grow up part of that.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Frodo has loyal friends for sure. How can he trade those gems in the shire.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Poor Frodo he really didn't get a good coming of age.
Everlight18 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Brilliant! You wrote this movie verse story very well and I am quite impressed. I enjoy reading about the hobbits when they aren't being chased by things such as orcs or wraiths. Your story has made me love them all the more. I enjoy book and movie verse stories and your's is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for another wonderful story.