Reviews for Master of Bag End
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
That's not creepy at all. Strange raving wizards grabbing at you from the dark. I wonder how Pippin would have reacted with a hand shooting out the shadows for him, what, with all this talk of dwarves and axes and such. I did enjoy your circle in the story, ending it with its beginning.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Sam you go get the girl.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Famous for being the first hobbit to starve to death in the shire now that's a dubious honour.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
So that;'s what they were doing at the green dragon that night.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
The word play with Rose's name is hilarious.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
The discussion about pushing people to the water reminds me of a game kids where I grew up played pushing each other down a hill in a shopping cart.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
"Pippin was thinking that if she said 'dear' once more he might throw up, but he was restrained from doing so by the thought of having to clean the parlor again." I think that would get rid of her though. The hobbit gentry is one big tangled web of relations Sam is lucky not to grow up part of that.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Frodo has loyal friends for sure. How can he trade those gems in the shire.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Poor Frodo he really didn't get a good coming of age.
Everlight18 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Brilliant! You wrote this movie verse story very well and I am quite impressed. I enjoy reading about the hobbits when they aren't being chased by things such as orcs or wraiths. Your story has made me love them all the more. I enjoy book and movie verse stories and your's is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you for another wonderful story.
Nikikeya chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I truly did love this story. For some reason My PC messed up and Wouldn't let me post forever. I don't think the review I wrote for an early chapter was listed under the correct number.

Anyways though, poor Sam, I loved the bar scene!
Nikikeya chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
"Come on, Mr. Frodo - I'll show you where the kitchen is."

"That's not funny, Sam."

XDDDDDD I love this story! Seriously love it.

And OMG first ever appearace of ANY Sack-ville Baggins in your stories! (I was honestly expecting to see a lot more of at least Lotho in the QUARANTINED Universe stories... Aragorn dealing with Lotho bullying Frodo would have been hilarious. Not to mention Scamp chasing him off.)
Nikikeya chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Movie-verse Pippin is (as They all were) supposed to look in his early to mid 20's in the movie, Frodo of course being portrayed as the youngest(18-19). And really less than a year passed between Bilbo's party and the Quest in that timeline. In fact I seriously doubt many months passed at all before Frodo was bundled off.

I think its cute that Frodo is the youngest in the movies. And it does makes Sam's Mother Henning make more sense. x33333
crazy-about-books chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Sam's in lo-ove, Sam's in lo-ove, Sam's in lo-ove. OH I just LOVED it! Sweet Sam has finally made a move, towards Rosie. No wonder everyone was astounded, Sam being so shy an' all! Sweet, sweet, Sam. I loved this chapter!
crazy-about-books chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Poor Frodo, he's beginning to feel the ring. Poor Pip everyone's teasing him. I really feel bad for Frodo it isn't his fault that he's stuck with such a thing. Poo Merry, getting snapped at like that. Amazing and Brilliant