Reviews for Intimate
Sarah chapter 21 . 4/10
This, this is how it should’ve ended (not that Barba should’ve left) but if this had happened in the show I would’ve been incredibly happy! A brilliant fanfic, thank you.
njdudette chapter 20 . 4/9
I absolutely love this fic and am hoping you finish it. I'm pretty sure it's my fave. I think you capture their personalities perfectly and I think you're a wonderful writer. If only I could write as well as you do...
laosvu18 chapter 21 . 4/6
PLEASE WRITE MORE. This is the best barson fanfic out there. Correct grammar, realistic circumstances, doesn't clash with cannon, includes Barba's snark and Liv's crying thing. And it keeps them as bestfriends. Also I enjoyed the "married-people-without-benefits" thing.
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 21 . 4/5
I cry! I will never forgive the way Barba left and you just made me feel so much better about the entire situation, so I cry!

I’m a mess. Beautiful written, thank you.
H chapter 21 . 3/29
I just love this story, I honestly can’t get enough. There are seriously so few BARSON stories (which is unacceptable) post ‘the crapola’ and I need all the stories and even then there is still a void, a huge gaping hole. Your story is easing the pain of losing Rafael and I need it. Please keep updating, I beg you.
BJ chapter 21 . 3/18
This was incredible. Your writing is fantastic.
I FRICKING LOVED THIS CHAPTER! It was soooooo them!
Lyssa813 chapter 21 . 3/16
I loved this! Their friendship is so beautiful and I prefer to think that goodbye was to their working relationship.
BenoightLangson chapter 21 . 3/16
Amazing. Love it!
evilythedwarf chapter 21 . 3/15
I still adore this :)
motherbearof3 chapter 21 . 3/15
He definitely is hotter than Tony Danza! I’m loving this!
BJ chapter 20 . 3/14
I love these drabbles, and this one is no exception. I love how you write their powerful love and fill it will adoration and laughter.
GodBlessRaul chapter 20 . 3/14