Reviews for Intimate
laosvu18 chapter 25 . 7/15
Please update soon. This was the first Fanfiction I had ever read and that was, God, that was months ago. Granted I have found other good ones, but no other amazing Barson ones like this. The fluff and such. I love it. Your and amazing writer and I can't wait for Chapter 26.
Absolutely my favorite barson series! Glad to see you’re back! They’re going dancing! Ahhhh
BenoightLangson chapter 25 . 7/14
Cute.
trishab528 chapter 1 . 7/14
I love this, but I am very worried about this show they have pulled this shit before with Elliot, like we are supposed to believe he would just leave and never get in touch again, they would tease year after year of a possible appearance but never happened, I really hope the same thing is not going to happen Rafael, To this day i mourn Elliot, Rafael helped me soften the blow and I loved him and Liv together and then he left too, I am sad and angry, has he really not been mentioned by Olivia or anyone else?
ladyelvis chapter 25 . 7/14
Can’t wait for the surprise! I’m dying for more!
piakat04 chapter 25 . 7/14
A secret in his inbox? What could it be? I seriously have no idea and will be anxiously waiting for the answers 5oo my questions!
njdudette chapter 25 . 7/14
Whaaaat?! Why does he have a secret email folder? No no no! Don't hurt her Rafael! Although, I am mildly bothered by how much she snooped on his phone, not cool Olivia! Now the wait begins for the next chapter...
BJ chapter 25 . 7/14
I can’t get enough of these snippets. They are all so wonderful and endearing.
Lyssa813 chapter 25 . 7/14
Omg what is the secret that is hidden in his inbox!
EJ chapter 25 . 7/14
This continues to be amazing and wonderfully sweet
motherbearof3 chapter 25 . 7/14
Wait, what? What is his secret?! Aaaaaahhhhhh!
theoofoof chapter 25 . 7/14
Dammit woman. You can't just leave it there... What secret?! Lol. Love this - as usual and (also, as usual) I'm eagerly awaiting more.
ladyelvis chapter 24 . 7/10
Please please please keep writing! I wanna know what happens on their vacation!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 1 . 7/8
I am hoping there will be a chapter about their vacation. This update just made me so happy I could scream. I agree as well as I believe everyone does that they way they handled Barba leaving was completely weird and I’m so glad MH confirmed he was coming back for an episode. There is noooo way that he would just leave and they would have no communication. He wouldn’t have done that.
Katmstanton chapter 24 . 7/8
Love this! Please continue!