Reviews for Intimate
piakat04 chapter 34 . 9/20
That was so sweet! Now Amanda needs to see them together and maybe give Liv a little grief for not telling her sooner.
I really hope Lucy and Barba aren’t going to get together
Elle Siege chapter 34 . 9/18
Thank you for writing something that so eloquently provides continuance on Barba’s departure. It felt so sudden with too much left unsaid on the show. I hope Raul comes back some time to give us some answers, but in the mean time please don’t stop writing this story! I love that you took so long for them to realise their true feelings, almost achingly slow, it feels so true to their characters. I’m really looking forward to seeing how you unfold how they navigate this. Your writing is amazing.
MsNYC chapter 34 . 9/17
Okay they’re really cute! I need more!
Whalelover123 chapter 34 . 9/16
This is so sweet and adorable - please don't ever stop writing this Fanfic - you have made me smile, made me cry - because this is just the way I think they relationship has evolved over the years. I want this to always be the Barson story. Thank you for bringing the joy to my me time. I will be re-reading this every night until the next chapter
njdudette chapter 34 . 9/16
Every time I receive a notification you've updated this story I literally squeal in delight LOL. I am thoroughly enjoying this :-)
kmfoss929 chapter 34 . 9/15
I just let out the biggest sigh after reading this. I just love this story. So freaking much. I can’t even find words. I just read chapter after chapter with a huge grin on my face. It’s such a beautiful progression. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
BJ chapter 34 . 9/15
I don’t have enough words or know how to describe how incredible your writing is. The chapters before they got together were amazing,and now that they are together, they are some how even more wonderful. I absolutely loved this chapter. It warmed my heart and soul.
Skyscraper77 chapter 34 . 9/15
I loveeee it!
mitzi.a.jones chapter 34 . 9/15
I've been waiting on this. I love it. I love it. I love it.
motherbearof3 chapter 34 . 9/15
::::::sigh::::::
MsNYC chapter 33 . 9/13
Oh this update was fantastic... thank you... and looking forward to those dates!
piakat04 chapter 33 . 9/12
I love them surprising Rafael at the airport! And Noah's insisting on coming with. At least Liv got him in his PJs beforehand. Too cute. I can't wait too see the reactions of the rest of the squad once they see them together as a couple!
laosvu18 chapter 33 . 9/11
PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE THE END. IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM FOREVER. I love your story by the way. About six months ago I started using this website and this was the first or second one I ever read and I still read it. It's just too good not to. I really hope you either have or plan to publish some sort of book at somepoint. About anything. You are really talented.
Whalelover123 chapter 33 . 9/11
I am smiling and probably will be smiling all night
- This is absolutely lovely and beautiful. I would like to imagine this as the closure for Liv and Rafael that we never got. This is just PERFECT!