Reviews for When I Thought I'd Lost You
PoopPrincess chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
I feel sad whenever an author says there's only one chapter left for the ending of the story and then never continue.

Anyway, it was a good story, there are no many convincing stories about how Mousse and Shampoo could end up together, but I think this one cut it just fine. It was weird to see Shampoo treating Mousse so nicely, though. I like the pairings these two do together, simply because I think Mousse deserves to be happy with her (despite how cruel Shampoo can be and how bad she can treat him) after all what he's done for Shampoo, and because I believe Rumiko Takahashi created every character to be destined to another character; there's a reason why Mousse doesn't have a female suitor. There's someone for everyone in the Ranma universe, even if you don't realize who that someone for you might be. Ranma is for Akane. Akari is for Ryoga. Konatsu is for Ukyo. And Mousse is for Shampoo c:

Thanks for sharing this story. It'd be a pleasant surprise if you ever finished it, but of course I can't get my hopes up haha... I'll just imagine Mousse and Shampoo had a happy ending!
edizabas chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
please finish this fanfic, but also finish the other one you wrote about shampoo and Mousse. those two are the best shampoo/mousse fanfics i have read.
Ranmoon Boy chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
please finish this fanfic and the other one you wrote about shampoo and Mousse. those two are the best shampoo/mousse fanfics i have read.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
please finish this fanfic and the othe other one you wrote about shampoo and Mousse. those two are the best shampoo/mousse fanfics i have read.
justforcomment chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
this is a pretty good fic of Mousse and shampoo. love the pair
justforcomment chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
excellent chapter
justforcomment chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
loving it!
justforcomment chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
nice story.. ill add to my fave
the BEST ShampooMousse storie chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
the BEST Shampoo/Mousse stories I've EVER READ!
hi id chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
you are wicked. the best writer there is.. because of you, i will join... i love the pair of shampoo and mousse too, like the others... ah, so sweet... more more more more!
candylady chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
im always been a big fan of mousse and shampoo pairing, they do have potential,i hate odd pairings... it sickens me,

the pairs that i like"

shampoo mousse

ranma akane

ukyo ryoga

so thats why i really support this couple as a pair, and i am really loving this story
dgshsrh chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
one of the best shampoo and mousse stories of all time... im asking you to continue such master piece
mousse chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
this chapter is quite short too, but i still love it!
mousse chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
loving this story, although this chapter is short, and big fan of mousse and shampoo pair. mostly mousse, just take away the glasses, and let the bangs grow... ull see what i mean.
dkaflf chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
that was an fantastic story between shampoo and mousse, can you write more? please let the inspiration come to you soon... please!