Reviews for Over-Confident
r u updating anytime soon?
That girl andi mack in the tv show, is sooooo beautiful, a gorgeous young virgin, I want her on her back as I slide my cock inside her, with her pussy all wet and tight and as she holds her own breasts as I begin to fuck her, then another guy puts his cock in her mouth and she sucks a cock for the first time, as she is being fucked for the first time, her being 14 and the men in their late thirties, as I cum inside her tight little pussy, it's a smooth pussy as she has no pubes and as I pull my cock out. My cum spills out and covers her pussy as I cum so hard, and she finishes sucking the other guys cock, as he cums in her mouth and it slide down her throat, as she swallows it, and I wipe the gizz cumming out of my cock against her pussy, as I lean over her and lick her small breasts and suck on them as she watches me, then after a little while, I bend her over and fuck her from behind in her tight ass, as I go all in on her ass, my seven inches inside her asshole. As I stretch her ass, I go as she groans in pain and pleasure, as I slowly build to cum inside her again, her 14 year old asshole taking my 36 year old big cock as i erupt and cum again in her tight little bum, my cum again spilling from her, oozzing. Out down her pussy and thighs and leg, as she watches, catching her breath, she's completely shagged out, and lays down as I lay on top of her, kissing her with my tongue inside her mouth caressing her tongue , as I squeeze her little ass and yet again I enter her pussy, which is now wet as fuck and covered in cum as I tease her. Rubbing my cock all around her clit, as I enter her again and again, fcuking her hard, and sucking her breasts, as she gets wetter and wetter, and climaxes for the first time ever, and then she wanks me off, as I cum all over her face and mouth..
The girl who plays andi mack in the tv show is beautiful and still a virgin in real life, I'm 40, and would love to seduce and bed her and make love to her, I really want to take her virginity.. I've wanked off over her many times.. And cumming watching her on tv feels amazing..
Cat chapter 1 . 6/16
Ooooooo shit stuff just realllllllll
cherry.rose.salinas chapter 7 . 6/17
If your having writing block I will be more than happy to help I have several ideas
cherry.rose.salinas chapter 1 . 6/17
Update.
cherry.rose.salinas chapter 1 . 6/17
Please.
Please update I need more like it's literally killing me
Interracial Love chapter 7 . 5/23
Damb that was such a good story. I hope you continue, i love buffy and marty.
Angel danger chapter 7 . 5/6
Moreeee
ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS PLEASE UPDATE, THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND YOU LEFT ON A HUGE CLIFDHANGER
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING ANF I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Dani chapter 7 . 3/12
UPDATEEEE
Layla chapter 7 . 2/25
I really am obsessed with this book please, please, please, please, pleeeaaseee UPDATE ! 3 There's so many of us here that really love reading this :)
cherry.rose.salinas chapter 7 . 2/27
I Love this story a lot and I would love if you could please update I reread this many times already and if you need any ideas you could come to me I think I have a few I could suggest like accidentally sitting on his lap or making him more jealous by T.J so he would be sexually angry? And many more