Reviews for Rust
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Dammit dammit DAMMIT.

You! Your stuff always reduces me to an almost silenced state. I've not enjoyed people's fanfics this much in a long time. Everything of yours that I've ever seen has always been enjoyable and fun and. Man I wish I played ME sooner, found you sooner.

Always keep up the lovely work. Would love to see you write more ME or DA stuff sometime but what you have already put out is very treasured and super enjoyable. Thanks for posting.
Commander Allie chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Ugh I almost started crying at work. This was beautiful. My poor heart.
WeebCommander chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Fuck. I can't stop crying. You write splendidly. Thank you for this treasure. I enjoyed it.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
AAAAAAHHHHHH
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Oh, wow. That was incredibly moving. The symbolism threaded throughout - the rust, the frostbite, the coffee stain, the singing - gives the whole thing a sense of melancholy inevitability that tugs at the heartstrings in a way that's uniquely yours. I never thought I'd get so choked up over Mordin, but . . . damn.
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
That was beautifully eloquent and bittersweet; another fantastic piece! I've always had a soft spot for Mordin; he's a little bit like Liara in a few small ways, and his hyperactivity was endearing. I hope he's found some delightful seashells wherever he is! Again; fantastic work! It was a joy to read and a very cute pairing that I might lowkey ship now! XD
MizDirected chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Holy cats. Dear lord, woman. This ending. GAHHHHHH! You've destroyed me. That's not cool. :D But man, this story is lovely. Just lovely. I could rave about all the parts I loved, but I'd pretty much have to copy and paste the entire story. The tone of the entire piece is so very like their relationship ... little halting, quickly spoken, and quiet with no need to fill the silence. Comforting and steady. It shows a side to Mordin that I haven't seen elsewhere, and I really love that. I love that he would show that side to this Shepard, but it is hidden elsewhere ... with other Shepards. It gives the piece an intimacy that is just spectacular, with no need for hand holding and smooching, etc. It's real intimacy ... a sharing of spirit.

Fantastic stuff.
ThunderheadFred chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
This is just a placeholder to let you know that I, ThunderheadFred, have been personally murdered by this fic.

As a result of my untimely demise, I am obviously dead. At some point in the near future, once I've found a necromancer to resurrect me, I vow to return. Not just to haunt you, but also to leave a fully thought-out comment that isn't just a cacophonous rush of banshee wailing and undead shrieking.

because