Reviews for Dragons and Thrones: Final War - The Dragon Queen Rises
Ahrimal chapter 60 . 11/16/2017
At last, everything is in place. Aside from some remaining matters to see to, the stage is finally set for the final conflict against Corypheus.

Tommen should be well now, especially with Cersei eliminated. Speaking of which, there is one other matter on Tommen's end to resolve, of course. Dealing with the Envy demon and freeing Margaery. There is also the matter of the marriage. I will be interested to see Mace's stance, but I do not think he will be too keen on Margaery staying married to Tommen.

Ah, Varys was busy doing his own part during the battle. I suppose, given the frenetic pace of everything that was going on, Varys had to kill the Small Council quickly, as presumably there was not enough time to re-enact the way he and his little birds killed Kevan in the books. As uncomfortable as it may make Daenerys feel, a purge of Cersei's remaining lickspittles was probably prudent. At least the way Varys went about it means Daenerys is not actually responsible for their deaths.
Veridissima chapter 60 . 11/16/2017
Myrcella always makes me so happy!
And Tommen was GREAT in this one
Very good story!
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 60 . 11/16/2017
Amazing
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 60 . 11/16/2017
I feel so sad for Tommen, he lost everything in a day: he was a king, he's now just a noble and not even that if he is seen as Jaime's bastard. His mother is dead. He lived his entire life in a lie and maybe he thinks Margaery won't want him now.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 60 . 11/16/2017
Well done so far, my friend.
Ahrimal chapter 59 . 11/15/2017
Ah, Vivienne, ignorant to the last that her patron lost all influence and then spectacularly caused her own death.

Normally, I would utterly oppose a Mage being subjected to the fate worse than death that is Tranquility, but in Vivienne's case, I will make an exception for the loathsome serpent. How satisfying it is to see her at last utterly broken, screaming and begging, by the mechanisms of the very Circle system she so firmly supported. She will live, though she would have preferred death to this.
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 59 . 11/15/2017
Love it
Wolfgirl2013 chapter 57 . 11/13/2017
Amazing Job
Boris Yeltsin chapter 57 . 11/13/2017
What goes around comes around.