Reviews for Reverberations
lovely update
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
Delightful chapter
kursk chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
Fantastic chapter, I loved seeing O'Leary sfm. Also liked a lot how she's opening up with him about her feelings, hopefully we'll get more progress soon.

Can't wait for more
wendykw chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
Oh, I love O'Leary so much. I'm glad Garrae allowed you to use him in this story.
I could almost see Alexis giving Rick a hard time about losing. Can't remember what episode that was, but she was funny.
Thanks for the translations in your A/N. Kept me from having to look it up.
FigaroLaredo chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
what is this obsession with o'leary? its end up being the same,same castle reaction,same teasing interaction and can end up being stale because there's nothing new with him and he doesn't add anything new that i can't read in garrae's stories. the interaction surounding him is exactly the same as in those stories.
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
I like how they are good at this case.
blodi52 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
Oh my God, Natalie Rhodes! I haven't read yet your work about Absentia but I'm glad you aren't done with Castle !
life's a mystery chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Natalie Rhodes definitely was creepy! great update :)
FuelDH206 chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Great update. I like the Greg theory! Hoping for more Natalie
wendykw chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Wish I knew what the Cheeseburger Song is.
I like the characterization of Natalie Rhodes in this chapter. It jives so well with canon. Having Chloe hit Nikki Heat perfectly, instead of trying to be Kate like Natalie, was great. Rick's comment about appetizers was hilarious. I was glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read it.
dopeysac chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
southerngirl1 chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Another great oneā€¦..
sasans chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Very good chapter once again. I'm also assuming the drug angle is connected. I'm glad Chloe got the part. I enjoyed the inclusion of Natalie Rhodes and her look alike Kate. She always was a little pushy. I continue to look forward to more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
I love this! The whole thing is phenomenal, but I particularly loved Castle's "Although I did eat-" which feels like a quote that could have so easily been part of the show. :)

(Also, as an aside: my weak little Canadian heart loved the Gord Downie quote. What a lovely quote from just a great dude.)
aussiecate chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
As I've said before I'm thoroughly enjoying this story :) Ten out of ten for incorporating Natalie Rhodes so seamlessly into this chapter, that totally made me smile, as did Caskett's "lunch"

Thank you once again for creating this fabulous story 3