Reviews for Reverberations
Caskett1963 chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Thank you for this beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. You have a lovely writing style and do justice for our favourite couple.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
I love musician-Caskett and your musical knowledge! Thanks so much for continuing to write Castle FF. Your small but dedicated fan base appreciate it!
chezjulie chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Though the coda was beautiful, I'm sad to see this piece end. There's just something about these characters in a world full of music that speaks to me so loud and clear; you could likely go on just describing their everyday life between rehearsals, shows and family dinners and I would love every little bit of it. I already mentioned how much I like the quotes in each chapter, they drew me in originally and crown every update like a cherry on top. Your writing is consistently very high quality, but it is interesting to see how much life is in the scenes where music is involved. Your inner music aficionado shines through then, and it's lovely. The nervous anticipation and excitement of a musical performance seeped from your words right into me and brought me back to my own time as a choir singer.
The Life Of Sound is one of my most cherished stories, and Reverberations is a satisfying sequel. If you're ever so inclined to write more in this universe, I'll surely be in the front row of the audience. Thank you for imagining and sharing these tunes and making the words inside me sing!
Jas chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Loved this conclusion! I hope inspiration strikes again in thr future so that we can return to this delightful AU world. I feel like i learn so much when i read about the music they are performing. Thank you again. Amazing!
blodi52 chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Great ending! Thanks and congrats! You can continue with another AU!
aussiecate chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Bravo on another wonderful adventure in this musical universe, I have adored every moment! You really have brought the essence of my favourite duo to this AU & made them feel as real as they did at the 12th. Thank you for all your hard work & dedication to telling this story. The Messiah is being performed this December at the Sydney Opera House so I’m planning on going & I’m sure I will close my eyes & imagine Kate up there singing.
Copop chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Aww, proposing there is a sweet idea :D

Of course she said yes, I didn't expect anything else.

I'm glad the relationship with Roy is on the mend. Kate telling Jim was important. Now maybe he can forgive Roy as well, if he needs to.

Thanks for this, I enjoyed reading it :D
life's a mystery chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
great ending! I would definitely love more in this universe :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Great story. I like how it ends. Congrats.
mobazan27 chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
Bravo.
Thanks for your opera tutorials. Your clear love and enthusiasm for a genre I don’t really pursue enlightened me and made me enjoy it immensely.
I may have picked up a little knowledge, a little.
1822andallthat chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
My eyes are a little bit misty too, having reached the end of this journey you so kindly wrote and shared. I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this universe.

Thank you, too, for sharing your love and knowledge of music. I discovered some beautiful pieces thanks to you.
aras13 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
This is really one of the best Caskett story I have ever read. It was unique and beautiful, thank you for writing it! I would love for a sequel, or just a few more chapters, as I fell in love with this world you created and your characters. Thank you for bringing that to life!
operaluvr chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
I really love this AU and so happy they ended up engaged.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Love it! Thanks for adding to this AU series!
CoffeeCup218 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
*drowns in the fluffiness* I can’t quite believe this story is done... Thank you for writing it, for giving us this musical Caskett world and for giving them the happiness they deserve.
And if you do find the inspiration to further delve into this AU, I will be *there* for it.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »