Reviews for Reverberations
blodi52 chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
I'm happy the Caskett made up but...what's the mistery about Montgomery?
kursk chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
So SO happy to be back in this amazing universe! I'm glad they solved their small issue and hopefully the drama to come will not affect their core relationship too much
The-KLF chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I think you should do an M outtakes spin off of this story. Just saying.
dopeysac chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I'm so glad that Roy is okay and they're back together! Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter.
sasans chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Very good update. I'm glad Roy is doing better and it was not a full fledged stroke just TIA's. I know they are still serious just not quite as bad. I am also very glad Kate and Rick are back together.
sasans chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Really good chapter. I'm happy Rick is on his way to the hospital to be with Kate. I wonder what Greg wants to talk to him about?
InkyCoffee chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
THEY TALKED AND THEY'RE HAPPY AND THEY DEEDED THE DO AND THEY'RE OK THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY HONESTLY I AM GRINNING GOSH DARN I LOVE THIS UNIVERSE

-Lou
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Outstanding

3rdfah chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
They have different careers, but they're still Beckett and Castle.
Copop chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Oooh, they made up, yes! In every way possible, too! Very good, yes.

Roy most likely being able to go home is good news.

Till the next chapter :)
aussiecate chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Yay, they came to their senses! I'm glad you didn't drag their separation out. Still two mysteries to solve, I look forward to learning more on what Roy & Greg are hiding.
chezjulie chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I'm so glad they made up. Still anxious for whatever it is Montgomery wanted to tell Kate and for how far you'll intertwine this part of your story with series canon.
When I got to the bottom of the chapter's page I searched the 'next' button and was upset when there was none... this story has just the same kind of simple, captivating magic that Life Of Sound had. I'm hooked, for good. Dulcissime - totam tibi subdo me.
life's a mystery chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I'm glad Rick showed up at the hospital :)
hawkie chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Excellent banter between Castle and Beckett. Their 'I love yous' made me all sappy inside.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Good chapter for both Rick and Kate.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »