Reviews for Reverberations
remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
I am so incredibly relieved.
I mean I knew once he arrived at the hospital they'd talk and make up and all but I am so so so glad it actually happened
she apoligzed and he apoligzed and I love that they both know where they went wrong and what they could have done better oh wow

and also what she said about differnt worlds god yes thank you for including that piece of 5x8 in here and it fit so perfectly and oh yes I love

also she was so worried about that because she really wants this rekationship to work out I am emotional okay

and I am gad that montgomery is doing okay
or at least better than before
and well enough to insist on having that singin lesson with kate the next day
that was good yes

I still worry about what he wanted to tell her though
and also about the possibility that it might get worse still oh god

but god yes thank you so much for this chater *-*

Garrae chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Aww. All sorted out. For now.
dopeysac chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
I'm glad that Rick is going to the hospital to support Kate. Now I'm really intrigued as to what Roy wanted to tell Kate. Looking forward to the next chapter.
aussiecate chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Oh I'm glad Rick is going to support Kate at the hospital. I get the distinct sense she's going to need him one way or another. Those were sweet memories of Kate's & it's lovely she & Roy are healing together. Here's hoping they have the opportunity to continue this journey together.
aussiecate chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Woohoo! I'm thrilled that you've returned to this brilliant AU! I just really-read both stories before launching into this one - so good :)

This was a fabulous opening chapter. It's easy to imagine Kate's distress & Rick's flippant response tail spinning into non communication & then uncertainty keeping them apart; we know how good they are at that :o

I have to say I'm intrigued about what Roy wanted to tell Kate. I have my suspicions, so I'll have to wait & see if I was right.

Needless to say the I'm looking forward to the next 14 chapters 3
blodi52 chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Really nice story! I'm intrigued!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
First, I'm very happy to see the new addition to this series. I loved the first, full-length story, and the sequel, and am liking this one as well. It's much more natural (dare I say organic?) for Castle and Kate to have some issues here and there than for it all to be happily ever after. No couple is perfect, them included, so it's enjoyable to see you adding in this dose of reality.

That said, I have to say I'm not happy at all with Castle here at the end, ignoring Greg's obvious need and desire to talk to him. Especially knowing what happened with Kate's mother, and also the secrets that were going on in the first story, he should have been more sensitive. Instead he basically blew him off here at the bar. At the performance it made sense, due to time demands, but not here. I hope he gets his head out of his butt and does the right thing before it's too late, although I have a feeling that won't be the case, and what happens to Greg will become a focus of the story.

Looking forward to reading the next installment.
theputz913 chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Sure hope that he does make it to the hospital and Kate allows him to comfort her while they wait for news on Roy’s condition. Curious what Roy wanted to tell Kate and what that Greg guy keeps trying to tell Castle. Hope Rick and Kate can patch things up soon so they can share what Kate’s new gig is that she hasn’t told him about and they can enjoy being together again and being happily in love! Hope Kate takes Lanie’s advice and talks to Rick before they screw up a great relationship because they are too stubborn to call each other and just talk it out!
Just read the first 2 installments in this series as well as these first two chapters of Reverberations! Please tell me we are going to have happy Caskett soon! They are both so damn sad and miserable without their other half!

More soon!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Hooray!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
Outstanding

life's a mystery chapter 2 . 9/22/2017
I'm glad Rick is going to the hospital :)
blodi52 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Hi ,I didn't read your previous stories but I'll do! This AU chapter was very interesting! Good job!
InkyCoffee chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
Me? No, I'm not crying over Kate and Evelyn's conversation. Must be the onions I'm chopping. As I read fanfic. In bed. Yeah.

Beautiful chapter Joan! Loving this fic so much!

-Lou
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
SHE CALLED HIM
but then hang up and called again and hung up because she didn't know what to say oh my heart
but then she did leave a message
and told him not to worry, as if that was a possibility
AND HE CALLED BACK BECAUSE OF OCOURSE HE WOULD
but it was awkward and he had to go back tot work :(
BUT NOW HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE HOSPITAL AND HE WILL ARRIVE NEXT CHAPTER AND THEY WILL HUG AND SHE WILL CRY AND THEN THEY BOTH APOLOIGZE FOR THE FIGHT (if this doesn't happen I am disappointed and sad. unless whatever you write is better obviously)

but oh god what evelyin said about montgomery
feeling guilty for what johanna did and never really getting over this guilt until kate came back to singing
I am fine there are noe emotions here what noooo
me? emotional? pleaseeee

god I love this
but I really need them to not have a fight thank you

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
so I haven't read this properly before because I was scared it would remind me of the time I read it on monday at the airport. which was great then cause it distracted me from the fact that I was on my way home and sad about that. but now it's reminding me of that so that is not really nice D:
but I just got an email that chapter 2 happened so I decided to go and suffer through the emotions of this chapter
it was a good idea

BUT ALSO I DON'T WANT THEM TO FIGHT
like I totally get why they fought and that neither of them wants to call the other but also please just call each other and stop being miserable? like castle could call or text kate and apologize for behaving so dismissive and all idk man
just please don't make them this miserable it's painful to read T_T

also I am so worried about montgomery? is he alright? what if he isn't?
is him being in the hospital make kate call castle cause she needs him and she loves him (which she told lanie whoop) and he is the only person who can make her feel okay again? cause I need this
also I hope montgomery is fine don't let him die oh my god. what if he dies?

I can read chapter 2 now this is awesome yes good thank you