Reviews for Reverberations
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Awesome to have this AU back! I enjoyed re-reading Root Position, and then chapter 1 of Reverberations. Thanks for writing!
sasans chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I love "the Life of Sound" series. I m so glad to see more of it. I really enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to see what comes next. I hope Kate and Rick make up soon.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Ooooh, yes! Loving this, except for the non communication part :P Can't wait for more!
hfce chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I missed these two. So far a great start.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
oh great start to this story in this universe! I wonder what Roy wanted? I hope Rick and Kate make up soon :)
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Great start, and what an all-star team! This is going to be EPIC!
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS! LOVE IT ALREADY! Also does this fight mean we get makeup sex? Blink twice if yes

-Lou
Copop chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
OH YAY! Another Life of Sound-universe story *chair dance*

As for the tabloid article - I can understand Kate's side, but she really needs to grow a thicker skin. Castle not sure what to do is also understandable, as well as his frustration and insecurities. Same goes for Kate, of course.
I just hope they can talk soon.

Hm, what did Roy want to say Kate? And now he's in a hospital?! Mysterious, indeed!

Till the next chapter :)
hawkie chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
So glad to see you writing a new story! The beginning is certainly very promising, with a nice balance of drama and mystery. Castle and Beckett are, as ever, mired in the swamp of miscommunication. But maybe the mystery shall reunite them? Looking forward to the next part!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
On all backed for the journey.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I like Lord of Kavaka's cover art as well.
Garrae chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Glad to see you and this universe back again. Both of them being dumb, and a mystery already.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27