Reviews for Reverberations
The-KLF chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Amazing finale! I'm proud of you, well done!
sasans chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
This was an excellent story. I just loved it. I have really enjoyed this AU and if in the future you decide on further chapters I'm in once again. As for the story right now, this was a wonderful conclusion. I will continue to look for any of your further stories. Until then...
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Thank you!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Lovely ending to a great story! Can't wait to see you write more fic!
dkfan chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Thank you for a unique Caskett AU story. It was something completely new and one I enjoyed immensely. Thank you for your great story telling and all the work you did to bring us into this new world for Rick and Kate. Congrats!
madcrafter72 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Fun journey!
hawkie chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Surprise proposal! What a great way to end the story. The whole story was very enjoyable - the mystery was engaging and the Caskett relationship was well portrayed.
Garrae chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
That was a really good ending. Thank you for a great story.
FuelDH206 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Bravo! A fantastic finish. Thanks for the journey!
remadora-ftw chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I KNEW IT
or well I was hoping ever sicne you said this chapter wouldbe the fluffiest of the fluff haha
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

but okay firstt hings first

he went with her to her lesson and the told roy about everything
(question: if they didn't mention the car almost hitting them, did they also not onclude how they found out who it was since that car was important for that?)
which I love
and then Castle went to the park while kate had her lesson and I can't believe he never saw one of these lessons before but at the same time it makes sense idk
but yeah that was nice

then they met her dad for ice cream
and told him everything too ah I am so glad he now knows too
and she really isn't angry at roy at all
and her dad told her it would be okay to be angry like I feel like this is very important to say so thank you whoop

AND THEN SHE HAD THE CARMINA BURANA PERFORMANCE AND ROCK WAS WATCHING HER AND DVGPURÖ THATW AS SO SWEET

AND THEN THEY HAD THE DINNER AND HE ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM AND I KNEW THIS WAS HAPPENING EVEN THOUGH I ACTUALLY ONLY HOPED IT WOULD HAPPEN BUT STILL I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND IT WAS SO GOOD AND SWEET AND WONDERFUL OH MY GOD

like in the scene with her dad when she came out of the bathroom and saw them talking I was like... what if castle told him about wanting to ask her? like I imagine he just blurts that out in front of jim and idkt hat would ahve been sweet

ANYWAY HE ASKER HER TO MARRY HIM AND SHE SAID YES AND PLEASE WRITE ABOUT THEIR WEDDING CAUSE I LOVE THIS UNIVERSE AND I DON'T WANT IT TO END EVER

sjfhvuaütäihäbdvnöm I love this so much thank you so much

also I am glad I did not read it as soon as it was out but after I was (80%) done with my uni stuff cause I really needed this to cheer me up

-Anja
Phaerre chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
LOVED IT! Totally onboard for this AU and any further stories you write! Such a fascinating look into a very different world-thanks for sharing your creative gift!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Just perfect!
Angelsintheoutfield chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
I have tears in my eyes! The proposal was perfect!
wendykw chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
Loved the Universe you created, and especially loved this chapter. The loose ends were tied up perfectly, and the hint of what was to come arrived with Rick's hushed conversation with Jim. The ending was better than I hoped for. Thank you for a lovely departure into a musical fantasy.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »