Reviews for Reverberations
Netsrik1 chapter 18 . 11/20/2017
This was a joy to read. Thank you for inventing this universe! Loved it!
southerngirl1 chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
Finally caught up on these last few chapters. Great job!
vaso.caskett chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Two notes and now someone is trying to run them over? Uh oh. What the heck is going on ;)

Loving it!
vaso.caskett chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Ah now it makes sense. Montgomerry's agony to talk to her, the mini stroke. Poor Beckett having to deal with all that.
vaso.caskett chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
Nice twist using O' Leary like that ;) Sweet scene at the end. Loving this story!
vaso.caskett chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
Phew. Crisis averted with the page 6 article. Wonder what they'll find out in their "investigation".
dopeysac chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
Great speech! I can't believe there's just one more chapter left! Looking forward to the next update.
1822andallthat chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
I got emotional over that speech too!

Your words... Wow.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
Thanks for another great chapter!
jennkyle chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
Such a great job and chapter and I hope you are having a warm and fun weekend so far
life's a mystery chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
great update :)
Copop chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
Darn, I was almost sure Castle would get his wish with getting it on in the changing room :P But I think he can't complain, they made up for it in the privacy.

Love Castle's speech.
Making Kate think about moving in together. I bet Castle won't be against it. I bet he won't bring it up because he knows Kate might skitter, so he'll wait on her. So, she has to be the one to say something if she thinks about it again.

Kate still going to Roy for lessons is the right step. She'll forgive him completely in time - if there even is something to forgive.

Till the next chapter :)
The-KLF chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
I like the domesticity in this chapter, having breakfast together and all that stuff.
aussiecate chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
You’re right, I won’t be complaining about an extra long final chapter :) Thank you for all the blood, sweat and tears that went into this story; you’ve done a stellar job as always.
sasans chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
Excellent chapter. I really look forward to the final one but will be sad to see the story end.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »