Reviews for Sunshine
ChubbyBunnE chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I think your writing is beautiful and these stories are so interesting, I haven’t gotten a chance to take a look at your other writings but you would be great at writing a multi chapter story and would look forward to reading one from you! Also you write Shikamaru and Sakura so beautiful I’m kinda sad these were just one shots!
yuialex chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Thank you for writing these one shot's, I really really like them. Everyone was short, but beautifully made. Hope you will keep on writing about this couple :)
orlha chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
Yes yes yes! Thank you for writing all these shikaSaku one-shots! They were fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
So cute ! I want more ! They're so freaking adorable !
RuRuKuKu chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I don't want it to end
Velouria chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
I really like the way you explore the relationship between Shikamaru and Sakura, something that always felt like it was just on the periphery. The way you wrote about their kiss was great because attraction is something that goes beyond conscious thought or intent. Thanks for this!
rosaaerith chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
Love this pair, and love your story as well. So simple yet very romantic
gabi2801 chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Amazing chapter n.n
I like shikasaku now that I had read your fic *-*
Cruisegirl86 chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
Great chapters! I Love all of them! keep it up!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
What a nice warm story for the cold fireless night. How appropriate it's entitled 'Sunshine' too. Little stolen moments of content and warm love are always fun to read about. Thanks for sharing!