Reviews for Havoc in the Head Dorms
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 3/15
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/2
Haha very funny
Lunar-cycle chapter 1 . 2/23
Such a cute story! I always like stories where hermione and Draco become head boy and girl because In a world without the war they would have been
inuyashalover0320 chapter 1 . 2/22
I LOVE IT!
guest chapter 1 . 2/18
Great story. Well written and with an interesting - small but interesting - plot.
MotekElm chapter 1 . 2/13
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
*Scowl* If l find the weaslet and Blaise been using my bed for their own nefarious deeds...lets just say that Blaise need to find himself an new weaslet...
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Haha I love stories where Ron and Harry find out about things in ways they never expected. This was fun. I liked it )

~Tori
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
*outraged* The weaslet's gone too far!, just because she doesn't have any hygenic standards, it doesn't
mean that other people want to catch her germs...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I love your oneshots and stories like this. They make you feel good, and are so so funny! Blaise was hilarious, and I love him with Ginny just as much as I love Dramione.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This is a feel good story I needed today. Excellent work, as always ️
Alice chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
I love these one shots! I needed this story today, it really brightened it up. Blaise's "kinky" line truly made me laugh out loud.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
I really just love this story! The characters where portrayed perfectly. I loved how Ron and Harry appear as ignorant friends of Hermione's, and how anti-Slytherin they both are. It adds depth to the story. I also love how Blaise and Ginny were incorporated together in this, and Blaise's cheeky personality. Both of these made the story amusing and made me undeniably happy and entertained. The plot and writing are perfect, you are the best writer!