Reviews for A Quarrel Most Unnatural
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
Please do continue! I am anxious to read what happens next. What will Dumbledore do, how is Hermione faring within the clutches of Tom? I hope you do return to this story one day, I'll be following it in the meantime.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
I don't think this story was here when I read it last, though it, like the rest, is charming, and always warrants a second or third re-read. I think I once gave up prematurely on the second half because of the fragmented beginning, but I clearly remember the ending. I like this story, and unlike many of the other stories for this pairing which verge on the sadistic, this one ages well. There is a brain, and the violence particularly the 225 scene works. It becomes more interesting, not less the years I've spaced between reading it.
Flying Penguin chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I admit finding this story is a treat I did not expect. Over the years I’ve often returned to reread your stories. Discovering a third, however brief, is a delight. This letter feels complete, but if you continue writing I’d be glad to keep reading.