Reviews for A Shinobi's Take on this Wonderful World
Emn93 chapter 47 . 2/22
I have to admit, your fanfics are very good, I hope you continue writing this fic with the same desire that you started when you decided to write this wonderful story, I hope you continue writing The Fox Scroll too, about this chapter, the only thing I found inconsistent was Jiraya spent a lot of chakra even with the upgrades given by the magicians to create a swamp, I just want to remember that Jiraya was already able to create a swamp large enough to trap a giant snake, this being affected by the drug he had ingested which prevented it to manipulate his chakra correctly, in my view, it would be more than enough to create a giant swamp without trying too hard, but anyway, it's just an observation, besides, this fic impresses me, it's a pity not to have so many fics about Konosuba and Naruto, I hope people are motivated to write using their fic as inspiration :).
Continue with this great work, I will read until the end, I do not want to see this story without being complete much less Fox Scroll, I will be waiting for more.
Isobu chapter 49 . 2/20
Do we get to see Naruto Nuke everything?
Isobu chapter 37 . 2/20
Naruto you insolent mortal how dare you!
Isobu chapter 32 . 2/19
Naruto pick WIZ damn you!
Isobu chapter 28 . 2/19
Pick Wiz you dumbass!
Flenners fanfics chapter 7 . 2/15
'd rather see kazuma sneak away from aqua and join naruto
Demissed chapter 62 . 2/13
I miss this :(
Somedude chapter 62 . 2/11
Not going to lie when I first saw this fic I passed on it cause it didn’t sound good to me but someone recommended it to me and boy was I wrong about this. This hands down has to be one of the funniest things I’ve read in along time. Not only are the characters well written but they’re all pretty much in character too. I’m hoping this will end up as a harem as while I like Aqua she isn’t my favorite in this story that would be Megumin, so I’m hoping we can see more relationships form with Naruto.
Great chapter and please update soon.
Lol fate seems like to screwing Naruto
dragonfighter11 chapter 62 . 1/4
Really wish you'd get Naruto and Aqua together already, cause you've stretched it out enough imo. Also, I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from this, is it a harem or not? I'd prefer just Naruto/Aqua tbh
NazgulBelserion chapter 36 . 12/31/2019
Dammit I finally thought these dense mofo will finally lose he's VCard sigh dammit Naruto
NazgulBelserion chapter 33 . 12/31/2019
This is becoming irritating to read Naruto is too fkin dense omgggggggggg fuckkkkk the dense mc is making this hard to enjoy fkin Naruto dense ass
PanickingNoob94 chapter 44 . 12/31/2019
I...I have no words. But I totally agree with the last line. It best if it all fade away like the Onsen's smoke guys lol. Still how brave of Naruto n Kazuma, except the sad truth that in these situation the male characters stats will pummel below zero when they face the girls XD.
Zoommerfish chapter 62 . 12/29/2019
This crossover fic is awesome. Naruto isn't nerfed, but hasn't one-shotted the Konosuba-verse for plausible reasons (wanting to explore and enjoy this new world). You even got Jiraiya in this and made him in character - goofy, ecchi and yet powerful and appreciated appropriately by the Konosuba-verse, only I wish you'd tone down how hostile Naruto can be to him, they didn't even have a moment where Jiraiya was surprised and sad Naruto died or that Naruto could catch up Jiraiya on the 4th Shinobi War, after all, after Jiraiya's death Naruto essentially established the peace and unity Jiraiya dreamt of. But I digress. I find the Aqua/Naruto Pairing quite interesting and plausible, and the bait of actual harem done decently makes this story tense from that angle, I feel sorry for Kazuma being stuck and unable to do much because of his hyper-specialized companions and Naruto plowing his way through missions. I like that you didn't have Naruto fight the Dullahan General because it was an important fight for Kazuma and allows for him to have his Mansion and otherwise show his own efforts as an Adventurer. The pranks Naruto pulled on Megumin and Aqua are also priceless, and really well thought out. On the technical side the grammar and spelling is great and so is the pacing and over-all writing so it's easy on my eyes as well.

TL;DR: This fic was a joy to read from technical and story-telling aspect and I look forward to future updates!
2,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »