Reviews for Here With Me
erinn80 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I read all the 3 ff...simply lovely!
merry0742000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Awesome! I loved it!
feb04 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
what a truly beautiful story. thank you.
Beth chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
i thank that was one of the best i have ever looked at. u did very good.
mary-fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I absolutely love this FanFiction! It's my favourite Stargate-FanFiction ever. I read it some time ago, but since I was visiting a frind, I didn't bookmark it and since I'm really bad with remembering titles, it took me a while to find it again. Now thast I've read it a second time, I love it even more! A really wonderful story, plot...etc. And I loved the end.

Thank you so much for this wonderful fanFiction!
Dark8ngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
so long but so good. I really like it even though it took me a while to read. It was really good.
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Ok I just read through this and wanted to let you know how good I think it is. I love that it wasn't all dialogue and that you had great insights into the characters and their relationships.
Also, Teal'c with two large teddy bears? Priceless and hilarious :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Excellent story.
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Gr8 trilogy i loved them all.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
this rocks
mary-fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
What an awsome Fanfic!It was really well written,it was long, had a great story-line...and aw so romantic!

I loved it all the way and from now on it's my fav. Stargate-FF! I know I'm gonna read it numerous times! Btw, I loved the baby-names and that the got twins! And the baby party was so sweet!

Thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful piece of writing with us!
The Glorious Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I don't think I've ever seen heard so much passion. Awfully long though, Next time break it into chapters.
neenee chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
EXCELLENT! You had me crying at the end. Love your stories.
Luz Escura chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
*Tear* hehehe that was longbut really good!
movielover03 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
loved it great! will most likely become my favorite fanfic.