Reviews for Perfect
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I looked up the conversion chart (Yes, I'm that cool) and that size translates to a 9.5 here in the US. I'm 5'9" and I wear a 9.5 and I was so mad when you said that a size 7 was big! Thanks for adding the footnote or I would have been irked about my giant feet hahaha!
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
LOL! That was one of the funniest fanfics i have ever read - totally brilliant - loved it ! :)
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Oh I love your sense of humour. The concept of verbal diahorrea... the mental image of Jack threatening his irises with court-martial... thoses are just two that spring to mind. They're genius! This fic is fantastic! Its now physically impossible for me to maintain a straight face for more than a few seconds before lapsing into laughter again. Thanks for another fab fic!
SaikonoYume chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh, yes, a version from Sam's point of view. That would be too perfect... But then you'd have to write lots of techno babble, wouldn't you? I hope Jack bruises his head! It'll teach him for refuses Sam!

~Water Spirit~
the female apophis chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Okay,

actually Sam would probably be around a nine or ten here in America. i'm five five and i wear a size nine. that's pretty average here.

i commend you for your job well done!
AirforceF-15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Seven might be a little small for someone who is 5'9", oh well, very funny.
aligater chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
YAY! I am loving your fanfiction! I read it and I think it’s WAY COOL! Okay here’s a thought, a rather random thought but here goes, it’s been driving me crazy as to what happens after Colonel O'Neill almost gets brain damage from the bathroom door, so I wanna know hat happens next! Please write more! Even if it only says what happens over the next ten minutes, PLEASE!
Satans Angel Pyro chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Yeah, u should do a Sams POV. Hydro
sanjgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I would love to see Sam's view! You captured the situation so well!
shipperindenial chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
it's pretty funny. very Jack-ish. and regarding your second footnote, i think it'd be great. you have my vote on it. :)
movielover03 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
do one on sam's pov that would be cool because if it is anything like this story to will be great too.
New Killer Star chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
That was a classic!

You have to make one from Sam's POV, just please don't keep us waiting too long.

Keep up the good work.
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Loved the musings! A story of Sam's POV would be great, please do. I think we all can relate to knowing you're being watched without having to see that it's happening so the idea intrigues me.
Buni chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
You should *definitely* do the opposing-view version. Loved it!
EyeCandy chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
OH! HILARIOUS!

I think you should totally do Sam's POV!

Ohplease please! DO it !