Reviews for The One Who You Fear
SOMEBODY.exe chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE MMAAAKKKEEE ANNNOOOTTTHHHAAAAAAA! IIII WAAAANNNNAAAA SSSEEEEE WWWWHHHUUUTTT HHHAAAPPEEENNNSSSS!
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
Two thumbs up! Well-written, like a modern Ovid with a precision for detail. I hope you create more stories like this in the not-so-distant future.
GenericSpider chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
Okay, so Jack was Ravenclaw's husband? Did they send him back in time, or did they send him back to the future? Oh, I thought that Trelawny's warning was hilarious.
GenericSpider chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Jack isn't gonna be happy with Dumbledore when he finds out he has been deceived.
Apocali chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
Very interesting crossover, I liked it a lot. I really liked how you actually made that Jack was in a different time instead of a different dimension and that Voldemort is just a lowly minion to Aku. Also Cho being Jack's descendent was a neat twist. Bravo!
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 12 . 8/28/2005
Very good! Keep up the good work.
CerberAsta chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
This story was pretty good. It's definitely got pretty high quality. So, yeah, this story was really good. Asta out.
Wolverine chapter 12 . 4/7/2005
That was one of the best, most awesome fanfics I have ever read. Keep it up. Sayonara.

Oh yeah, will you be writing a sequel? It would be really great if you do.
Winged Knight chapter 11 . 12/26/2003
I read this story for a second time, and it was even better than the first. I have a request. Could you make a cross over of Samurai Jack and Lord of the Rings? If you cannot do that than how a bout a cross over of Ocarana of Time and Lord of the Rings. I wish I could write these my self, but I don't have anywhere near the experience or talent to do so. Your writing style is superb and I believe you could make these and make them just as good as this story. Please consider it. Keep writing the good ones!
Winged Knight chapter 12 . 11/25/2003
This story is magnifecent. I stayed up till 4:30 in th morning readind it. Your style of writing is one of the best I have ever seen. Will there be another one like this? Please consider making some more swordsmen do this, example Link. I loved this story and hope youc succeed in life. Keep writing the good ones.
nutter chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
ho i love this story just finished readin...IS SO COOL...i can't believe that the speculations were so true that they are the same as HP5

! write another interesting one pls.
Loki chapter 12 . 7/2/2003
I'm a big Samurai Jack fan as well as Harry Potter, and I just spent nearly 3-4 hours reading straight through the story. One of the better HP fanfics so far, hah.
Marie Goos chapter 12 . 7/1/2003
Good story. I applaud you.
Aoi Hoshi Chan chapter 12 . 6/9/2003
WOW! This is one cool crossover! Normally I'm not one for crossovers, but this one caught my eye and - well, who knows what made me click on it?

It seemed a little rushed, but that's perfectly understandable, seeing as it'd be UBER long otehrwise and you don't have any idea what the 5th year is going to be like anyway... *rocks self back and forth* Eleven days, eleven days, eleven days...

Harry was a little out-of-character at first, but then I realized that he was SUPPOSED to be acting weird. Draco, I think, was a little bit too nice. He's just really awful in the series. And of course, Jack was awesome. You kept up his samurai code of honor thingamajig quite well!

I loved the allusion to the books towards the end. "What, writing a seven-part, tell-all series about Harry and selling it on the Muggle market?" "No no, I know that such a thing would never sell." LMBO! CLEVER! I was giggling so hard that I couldn't stop myself!

You know, if you pulled some strings, you COULD attempt to write a sequel to this... you don't have to of course, but Dende knows I'd read it. _

This is SUCH a cool story. Keep up the awesome work!
Tracey Claybon chapter 12 . 6/8/2003
Good job with your crossover - you really made it work. I enjoyed it as is - Please, call this an AU of the one you do after OOtP comes out.

Thanks