Reviews for Black and White Wings
Silver chapter 8 . 9/15
Keep it up! This is an awesome story and I wonder what will happen next!
rkon09 chapter 5 . 7/10
I love this story so much. The plot is really good, but there is one thing that confuses me. If a name was Yuriko, then it would be named after the lily, but with Yukiko’s name, it would rather be named after the snow. Everything else is really nice!
Fanficaddict78 chapter 8 . 3/7
Wonderful crossover story..i hope Dursley go to jail for everything they done to Harry.
Looking forward for new chapters.
Bluecean chapter 8 . 1/21
Shit, I cried a lot while reading this. POOR HARRY!
GreenTea4062 chapter 8 . 12/18/2018
Areare you going to continue? I hope you will...
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 11/15/2018
Be continued?
Fawkes Flame chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
OMG I love it! I really hope you'll continue soon!
WRose chapter 8 . 8/17/2018
Write more.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
Good two chapters obviously
Rosecato chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
update please! I love this whole concept AND the fanfic! OMFG this was soooooooooooooo flippin goooooood TvT imma go cry now. I hope to see another chapter soon~ I hope~ hope~ hope~ I luv this fanfiction so much and I love the way you write! TuT
Mobysimo chapter 8 . 7/24/2018
This is a great story! I love the idea, and Conan's reaction to magic was perfect!
Blitza chapter 8 . 7/22/2018
I love it! This is great. Though I have to wonder, will the favored phantom their make an appearance? And if so what will he make of the new wizard in town?
CallmeCrazylol chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
Yes. Stop jinxing yourself Shinichi. We all know that wherever you go death follows. I'm sure Harry doesn't need more death around him.
perla moon chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
hola por favor sigue la historia pero traducela al ESPAÑOL

GRACIAS
MarleyLaPsycho chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
J'ai vraiment hâte de la suite ! Comme tu peux le voir je parle français. Mais ta FanFiction est tellement intéressante ! C'est quand que Shinichi et Harry vont vraiment se rencontrer ?