Reviews for Old Friends
Acacia Jules chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
URGH! This driving me nuts. I understand that you wanted to create a character. But the matter still remains, that she is only part Nietzschean, therefore, she isnt' as strong as a full blooded one. She doesn't have the genetic purity of one. She doesn't have the same speed as a typical one. Her genes were watered down by her humen mother.
She couldn't have kicked Tyr's ass.
The only reason Dylan ever could, was because he isn't completely human. And when you add that in combination to his size, and strength, and training, that's why he can beat Tyr if he has the element of surprise.
Mary on the other hand, could never beat Tyr in a fair fight. He's stronger, faster, has more training, he is an Alpha Nietzschean.
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Highly unlikly for Tyr to get beaten. I hope you aren't creating a Mary Sue in this Mary character. My god, her name is even MARY!
JA Baker chapter 18 . 3/23/2003
You can write a grate story that people love, yet you make just two spelling mistakes in the final chapter, and you can never live it down!
wooly-g chapter 18 . 3/23/2003
Tears, Tears damn it! Not tires! Tears!
szhismine chapter 18 . 3/20/2003

good ending! i can't wait for the sequel.

hey, could you do me a favor and e-mail me when you start posting? it's

Troll99 chapter 18 . 3/20/2003
Nice, very nice, although Harper has to fight with his own sorrow. But, as you say, sequel is planned, so I'll keep on waiting!
Troll99 chapter 17 . 3/20/2003
Wow! Orion is so to say practically indestructible. I'm glad, that Harper finally found someone who cares for him the way he does for her. Very good story!
Troll99 chapter 16 . 3/19/2003
Well done guys! I just hope Orion will be all right. It wouldn't be very comforting if Rommie would lose another friend. But, OTOH, most important is, they have Andromeda back!
szhismine chapter 15 . 3/18/2003
good three chapters. i hope things go well.

i also hope Harper gets hurt. but that's just me. :p

more soon!
Troll99 chapter 15 . 3/18/2003
Tyr being afraid of a woman? Well, THAT is something new! This story is getting more and more interesting. The relationship between Harper and Mary is getting very intense! Hope to read more soon.
Troll99 chapter 13 . 3/16/2003
I can only hope, they are going to to solve this weird situation. The plot is very good and I enjoy every new chapter! Hopefully you'll continue soon!
szhismine chapter 12 . 3/14/2003

but they don't have complete control, do they? what about Harper and Mary?

*voice at back of head* yeah szhismine, what about Harper and Mary?

*me* uh...nevermind. :p

*ahem* anyway...more soon. :)
JA Baker chapter 10 . 3/14/2003
Megg:Doh! I hate it when that happens.

Kashi-sama chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
Its it was too on it!
szhismine chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
lol at Tyr being jealous of Harper. :p

i hope you continus soon. this is very good. :)