Reviews for In An Alternate Universe: The Lost Prince
dcoon chapter 6 . 10/21/2019
when are you planning to update again?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 6 . 5/6/2019
damn would have liked to have seen nyx in the pairing but i guess it just being balance and chaos isnt bad
Chakor Reulle chapter 6 . 11/15/2018
I like this story so far it’s good but if I may give some friendly advice see if you can try to make the perspective changes a bit more seamless right now the jump between people and location is ok but so instantaneous some might not realize the change right away but once again I do like the story so far and can’t wait for another chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2018
you must write next chapters ! this is super !
The Olympians Rule chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Love the story and concept so far. I hope there are going to be a lot of chapters.
Ladis11 chapter 6 . 9/13/2018
Okay dude i love that story ! That's so cool that i can't but wait for the next chapter. Continue !
BoredPerson86 chapter 6 . 9/3/2018
Lmao I just realized you updated like last month and noticed you called me Oliver
gvfgrv chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
Ra looked at the Greek letter engraved at the pod, the omega. He wasn't too fond of the Greeks because they are arrogant and narrow-minded, and the heroes that deserve a good life are given miserable lives instead.

"I couldn't keep calling you Balance. It sounds…strange." Ra chuckled. "I shall call you…

Perseus Horus Jackson…"

Wtf, Apparently Balance is a strange name(which it is but whatever) but he chooses the last name Jackson? He is Egyptian is he not? And he just said he doesnt like greeks yet he gives him a greek name.

I know its for plot but it still bothers me :/
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2018
"It is awake, but it is not rampaging. It is merely observing the earth. It is waiting for Balance to come and defeat it."

So its just waiting for its death. wtf.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
"I love you Balance, my son. My two little princesses, Chaos and Order, I regret not being able to terrify the one who would gain your heart to the point where they would pee."

Lol if only he knew
Lilie0107 chapter 6 . 7/23/2018
I dunno if I have said this in a review here before, but I really love this story so far.
it has such a unique plot, it's well written and appears as something new and refreshing that I am already looking forward to the next chapter!
Spawn Hades chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
Once again, another amazing chapter. It's definitely a unique take on Kronos, but a good one. Perhaps he'll have a chance to truly redeem himself to his children later in the story, and more importantly, to his wife. Lol.

Perceus Balance Jackson meeting Theseus Orion Jackson will definitely be interesting. I could see Percy becoming a sort of big brother figure to Theo, perhaps keeping a level head and not becoming arrogant knowing the fact that his Dad is one of the most powerful Greco-Roman Gods out there.

Also, as much as I love Poseidon in the series, I truly hope that Sally falls for Ra instead, Posiedon should be foccusing on his wife for Gods' sake! And I'm sure Ra will use that fact to his advantage.
MBTRIPPLES chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
This story keeps getting better and better, awesome work.
pokemonrules chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
Nice chapter dude everybody knows the longer the better...eh eh
BoredPerson86 chapter 5 . 7/11/2018
I love the plot and the general idea you got going! Make sure to pull big plot twists like in chapter 2 semi-often!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »