Reviews for Second Chance
Sara chapter 6 . 10/22
Do you have a plan for when dying will flames get introduced? Like something (such as originally being Jack Frost) caused Tsuna’s flames to default to minus state (ice ability).

I think that the guardians or even spirits in general not knowing about DWF until Jack shows up with a new set of fire ability’s in addition to his ice ones would be interesting, although Pitch showing up at the end of the four years only to find the kid has new powers is also an entertaining one.

I love what you have so far and although I don’t use this site often I will be keeping an eye out for updates on this.
MysticRising chapter 6 . 4/15
Awww. Poor jack. He lost his mother and sister, family who adored him, and then was alone for so long. Then his new friends ignored him and wanted him only for his power, so they had no use for him until when they did. He is VERY similar to yamamoto in this way. People are his friends because they get something out of it. I know the guardians aren't bad, but its still sad to see the comparison.
I hope he stays as a human. He deserves peace not immortality. I hope you continue writing (i also want to see how the trinisette and kawahira will deal with pitch. Kawahira IS pretty powerful, and far older than humanity.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
This is awesome
NightBringer325 chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
While I don't mind Jack as Tsuna flames and spirit of winter powers just dont sound like they will mix very well even if Sky flames can freeze someone they aren't meant to do that so it really wouldn't mix very well though and to see he still has the seal I'm pretty sure Reborn will scare him into using the Ice powers and go WTF they said he's a sky not a mist.
foxchick1 chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
I love this fic.
Magic29 chapter 6 . 7/3/2018
I think they should get rid of the seal before reborn comes to train him Please Update Soon
AyameKitsune chapter 6 . 7/2/2018
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 7/2/2018
good chap
Osomi Eithr chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
I look foreward to the next chapter. Take the time you need, don't rush it. And remember: you are your own person. You are who you are, and no one can change that. When people are different, that's when life is the most enjoyable.
Good luck with the story and I hope you feel better.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
instead of tsuna, i always thought jack frost would be a more takeshi kind of person.
Beasttamer99 chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
thank you for information. i follow sakurademonalchemist too.
by the way, don't worry. i will waiting your next chapter!
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
Dose he have dieing will flame
Will it be stronger than normal because of he's soul being way older then most
Magic29 chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
Looking forward to when you write the next chapter am really enjoying it
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Is there no seal this time is he still the heir of the family
ChaosDragonPrincess chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
I really like jack so I don't really care if he got reborn into tsuna but I was wondering do you know that jack was nightlight before.
Thanks for the story i really like it. Also if you should chose the time carefully of the beginning of KHR.