Reviews for Long Way Home
redlite chapter 17 . 9/27
Missouri's the best. Great chapter! I've really been enjoying the slow burn on this story and Desolation.
TweetyRulz chapter 17 . 9/21
I'm not sure who I feel the most sorry for. Great chapter though! And I've read Caged Time and it will make for a wonderful read!
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 9/16
Sam isn't going to like that the scars he has on is back are NOT from his accident, like he thought. Just more lies for him to deal with. That makes me wonder if all of his medications are necessary too. Maybe they are helping to block his memories too. Poor Sam...I wonder how he will feel, once he remembers everything, or if he WLL remember everything. :(
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 17 . 9/16
At least Sam is back in relative safety now, him being nervous and unsure about it all makes a lot of sense. Awh man, Dean and John being in the same house as him but not being able to see him is awful, but it's for the best. And scars as spell work? The plot thickens ;)
TwistedDuck chapter 17 . 9/16
Love this story. Thank you for the update
Souless666 chapter 17 . 9/16
Great chapter. I do have a question; wouldn't Sam get any insurance and monies, left by his "Parents"?
Oh so many question! LOL

Hey you. Only I can take a month before getting back to a story. LOL.

I want the next chapter. :)
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 8/21
Poor Sam! He thinks he's all alone, but he also feels that he's been alone for all of these past years with Gary and Linda. I hope he will trust Missouri enough to go home with her, and that his REAL family will figure out a way to help him.
redlite chapter 16 . 8/18
Missouri makes everything better!
Kas3y chapter 16 . 8/18
Amazing chapter :D
DearHart chapter 16 . 8/17
SQUEEEE! Was SO excited to see this update! Can’t wait for the next! Xoxoxoxo
Gosh it's never that easy with the Winchesters is it? I really love Missouri and hopefully she'll ever able to help with Sam's memory. Poor Sam, he's so lost right now and Dean is so impatient to get his brother back. They just hurt my heart in the best way. Thanks for another wonderful update!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 16 . 8/16
So close and yet so far, awh man! It's hurting all of them (and me too) to be in this predicament :( and Dean can't do much to help out, which is never good. Here's hoping they start to find a way to fix it soon!
redlite chapter 14 . 5/28
They're finally together again!
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 5/22
Well heck! Dean saved Sam from the fire, but he hasn't had a chance to talk to him yet. It seems like just seeing Dean caused another migraine, so maybe the nurses aren't going to let Dean see Sam? That would really suck for Dean, as he's so anxious to talk to him. Dean doesn't have a clue that Sam was injured horribly in an accident all those years ago, or that Sam doesn't remember who Dean is, or even himself. I don't think Dean will be too happy to learn about that either.