Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation
Neirdae chapter 43 . 8/23/2019
Revelations breed more questions.
Seems none of the main characters know why they exist, yet.
Actually, this might explain how Star died.
KeinNiemand chapter 50 . 8/22/2019
The real reson, owen lost is becouse he that this world runs on plot, not on logic. Thinking that you are invincible make causes you to loose automaticly. He lost for the rame reseon main charcters always win in the end and never die. I know there is an in universe explenation for this, but it still feels like he only lost becouse of plot. It feels like he lost becouse he needed to be tough a lesson, not becouse he was actually weaker.

Also things seems to start gooing down hill really quickly and I really want to know what happens next, but the next chapter is a special episode. I know they are importent but I really want to know what happens next after a clifhanger like this, I hope I'm not missing anything to important by skipping the next special episode
KeinNiemand chapter 36 . 8/22/2019
The further I read the more I like this FF.

Does mewtwo exist in this word, or is somone trying to create a mewtwo? With mew beeing so important, and all toose things about artificial, mod pokemon it kinda seems obious, that mewtwo will appear at some point in the future (maybe mewtwo will be the real final boss)

Does Mega Evolution exist in this world? It hasn't been mentiont before, but I wonder what would happen if owen mega evolved (He can be a real dragon if he maga evolves into a Mega Charizard X). But for that he would need a mega stone, or an awakening emera and I don't know if either of theese things exist.
KeinNiemand chapter 16 . 8/20/2019
I like this fanfic to far, hower I think this went from joining the guilt to saving the world and beeing a guaridian and all of that way to quickly, there should have been at least a few side missions before all of that stuff began.

Why arent't they using seeds, orbs, and scarfs? They have been mentioned in books so why aren't they using tons of reviver seeds and other items? So far the only items they are using are berries. These Items could be incretbly usefull in battle especially reviver seeds-

Why cann't they just stay in kilo and get protectin from the large number of pokemon there I don't know how much stronger the hunter are then regular pokemon but they probably coudn't beat all of the hearts (how may hearts are there? If it's a large number they could just beat them by creating an army)
Neirdae chapter 42 . 8/20/2019
GAAAAAAYYYY!
Also, enigmatic name is enigmatic.
Neirdae chapter 41 . 8/20/2019
Huh. They now have access to a Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train dangerous techniques.
Neirdae chapter 40 . 8/20/2019
Let's agree that this chapter should not be animated. Just... ew.
Fanart might be cool, if disturbing
Neirdae chapter 39 . 8/20/2019
This chapter has some confusing moments. Where did Willow, Valle, and ADAM come from? They showed up out of nowhere, and then didn't do anything after their attacks. Also, how were they in the air?
It is hard to balance all the characters that you have in a single scene. Maybe include a role-call in thre last chapter to show that everybody was there.
Lastly, Owen spends time looking for an immobilizing item to use, but can't find it. Then Rhys later looks through that same bag and pulls out a Petrify Orb. Did Owen just miss that?
I was not expecting tean Alloy to be so literal.
Neirdae chapter 38 . 8/20/2019
Owen probably should have grabbed all of team Alloy. The other two are still in danger.
Also, I don't see how a brawl is going to solve or advance Eon's goals, whatever they are.
Neirdae chapter 37 . 8/20/2019
The voice from the Abyss is friendly! The rumors are totally unfounded! Walk in and say hi!
Neirdae chapter 36 . 8/20/2019
That's a big power upgrade.
Tanuki1029 chapter 3 . 8/16/2019
So, I’m reviewing the first three chapters, but I’ve read up to special episode four. Wanted to give a worthwhile review and there’s just *so much* that I thought going back to do it in manageable chunks instead. I’ll be talking about these chapters mainly, but I may mention stuff that happens later, so, uh, spoiler warning? Sure, that’s necessary.

One thing I absolutely love about your writing is these throwaway lines that don’t really mean much but add tons. Stuff like, “Owen decided not to think too hard about it,” just add so much humor, levity, fun to reading. But you don’t just use it for humor; it’s even more incredible how you use it for dramatic irony and foreshadowing.

Upon first reading, they don’t stick out, it just feels like part of the experience, maybe it’s not even really noticeable. But then the reveal. It’s almost disingenuous to call them twists because you set them up so well, that it just feels natural. Of course that would happen, you said it would in chapter one. I shouldn’t even be surprised; it’s like biting into a pizza they called supreme and being astonished to find olives on it. Yet, because it’s so subtle, it doesn’t detract from the surprise of the final reveal. Or maybe I’m just dense and everyone else calls this from chapter one. Err, I guess chapter zero.

Spoilerish territory incoming, look away. On Owen’s perception, how you implement this is somewhat hit or miss (well, not necessarily miss, just less than optimal hit). When you describe what he notices in other’s body language and then how that mon feels, it works, it shows that he’s in tune with subtle stuff and knows how to use it. But sometimes you just say that he notices the mon’s emotion, which is a bit bland. It’s just not as strong, and it sticks out when juxtaposed to the really phenomenal bits.

It’s hard to say you really do anything wrong since it’s all just so very good. It’s like having to point out the difference between when it’s good, and when it’s even gooder. For example, you have a lot of floating dialogue. By that, I mean there’s paragraphs that are just one sentence of dialogue, which I want to say is bad. I’ve been told that’s bad. But it doesn’t really pull out of the experience, and even kinda feels like a conversation really does, one interjection after another. At most I could suggest adding in some body-language to break it up, but I don’t want you to bog down your prose with superfluous character action. Maybe it’s just leftover from my hating having to read Hemmingway in high school.

This isn’t really anything of value, but aerodactyl is one of those pokémon I just can’t keep in my head, so every scene with Je-Aerodactyl in it, I just imagine Ridley instead.
After re-reading, I gotta say you’re just so great at reincorporation. I guess it’s just incorporation at this point, but so much that just seemed like filler actually becomes really significant later on. Very yes. Good.

Last thing, a bit of advice: there are sixteen bu-
Neirdae chapter 35 . 8/16/2019
Cute interaction here. She may or may not be evil, but she's certainly no slasher murderer.
Neirdae chapter 34 . 8/16/2019
That is not tournament legal. Well, I guess Knock Off and Thief are, so...
Interesting explanation for the strength of a Trainer. It's certainly a point in a double battle, but that argument isn't as effective for singles. Otherwise, we'd have a variation of boxing and MMA where the fighters obey commands from someone else.
On the other hand, Pokemon battles are a lot more complicated than what we humans can do.
Neirdae chapter 33 . 8/16/2019
""So, what's so weird about it? Where on the map is it?" Owen asked.

Everybody had been gathered together in the center of town to speak to Nevren through his communication badge.

"It's far off the coast," Nevren said. "Far, far south, on an old island, in fact. Quite difficult to get to normally. Only Mystics can approach it—it's protected by a special barrier set up by the guardian within. We only spotted it from a distance and some Zoom Lenses and a team of flying scouts."

"Factory…" Amia said. "I've heard that term before, but—what is it, again?""

Nobody said the word 'factory.' Needs edited.
Owen knows floof is best.
Hmm, will Brenden hate Star for the Buried Relic?
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »