Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation
Navarchu chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
I guess this is all my reading for today, five chapters, somehow I did it. I'm exhausted, but I did it.

Anyway... Wow, this was... very heavy. This is getting very, very interested. Good job, Namo! Your fic is really good, keep it up!
Navarchu chapter 20 . 12/6/2020
Jesus, I feel really sorry for Owen. He doesn't deserve all the lies. I... hope he will be okay.
Navarchu chapter 19 . 12/6/2020
...Huh? The plot thickens... A lot. A LOT. Interesting to read. Looks like I might just read more, at least until my brain begins being dumb. Good chapter.
Navarchu chapter 18 . 12/6/2020
Poor Owen. Nobody tells him anything, that mus feel awful... Well, somehow I managed to read two chapters today, guess I'm slowly breaking out of my block, huh? I'm gonna try and keep it up. See you on my next review.
Navarchu chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
...Weird, I guess. They devolved? Huh, guess I'll find out more about this later then. NIce chapter.
Navarchu chapter 16 . 12/5/2020
Jesus I can't believe it took me this long to read this chapter. Well, once again, nice chapter Namo, keep it up.

(Sorry for the really small review, I did read but my energy got drained by that, I'll try to read the enxt one though)
Eonn chapter 108 . 12/4/2020
I can't believe how much I read of this over the past week... and it's not even close to wrapping up. I really got pulled into this story. Great work! It's really interesting to see how things are starting to come together for Owen and Co. I'm going to have to let this digest before I can really say much more than that, though.
Tezral chapter 108 . 11/23/2020
Wow ! It seems that Barky has a plan ? I'm not sure if he can be trusted, but at this point I don't think they can refuse any help against Dark Matter and Emily. I hope Hecto find Star soon, even with every mistakes she made she's still able to help I hope. I wonder when Owen will evolve again. At least he's accustomed to being a Charmander again after everything he already went through xD. And it helps to be smaller right now, he needs to hide. Aster is... Scary. He seems nice. But it's the opposite of Marshadow. Marshadow is kind of unnerving, it must comes from his typing and his accent (Manny was really violent), but he's still able to help. Aster is clearly joyful and kind, but he needs to follow Alexander's orders carefully. Orders that do not seems helpful and kind...

I wonder if Owen can fuse before being fully evolved ? It seems really risky to even try it, considering everything that could go wrong, but it may help him evolve if he needs it ? Or at least he would be safer fused than being a Charmander ? Would evolve give him access to more memories ? At least regaining access to his Orb would help, even by having his spirits back and being able to talk with them. I just remembered, but Owen already knew every legendaries when he was in Kanto ? Would Aster recognize him ?

Talking about spirits, are every alive Pokemons in the Voidlands in fact spirits fighting against Dark Matter control ? And every blobs and Titans would be the ones completely under his control, having given up hope ?

Gahi is super cool with the Psychic Orb ! He already was super cool, but now he is five star ultra-legendary type of cool ! He can fly super fast, teleport super fast, fight super fast and I'm sure that he can cook super fast too with a bit of training ! He already cooked with the others, I'm sure he can do it !

I kinda randomly threw my thoughts but it's so exciting to read a new chapter ! It's a new step towards the answers to many questions the characters (and myself because I never think enough xD) have ! Have a nice day !
Navarchu chapter 15 . 11/22/2020
Oh, finally I got to read this. Overall I like the new Guardians and their dynamic with the main characters. Keep up the good work!
Navarchu chapter 14 . 11/21/2020
Hooray! They all evolved! Also, Porygon! Haha, nice! It's so rare to see someone use Porygon! Anyway, this is taking a very interesting route, as all the Guardians are very different from each other. This is gonna be fun!
Navarchu chapter 13 . 11/21/2020
Weird. Cool, but weird, the whole thing with Deca, I mean. Also, Owen's adorable even when rejecting someone, haha. Overall, nice chapter.
Navarchu chapter 12 . 11/21/2020
Good chapter. I don't really know what to say, not because it's bad, but mostly because I would be repeating myself. Well, gotta eat, see ya later.
Navarchu chapter 11 . 11/21/2020
I'm gonna eat my shorts for having thought wrong about Rhys. He redeemed himself, so it seems. Anyway, lots of plot stuff being dropped. Nice. I'm going for another chapter right now, this story is addicting to read.
Navarchu chapter 10 . 11/21/2020
Oh so the Water Guardian is a Milotic, how nice. Anyway, She just dropped a big bomb, didn't she? I assume Rhys being a Hunter is why he wants the Guardians together. Also, noooo, I was really liking him so far! He was really funny and nice. Now I gotta dislike him. Or not. Maybe he changed or something. Or maybe he's just a fun villain, who knows? Well, you do, I suppose. Anyway, going to the next chapter now.
Navarchu chapter 9 . 11/20/2020
What. The. Hell? Wh-What? This chapter was something, holy shit. I can't... oh my God. What did I just read? Namo, you madlad. This was genius, I mean it! Poor Owen, I wanna give him a hug, he deserves it, especially after all this... stuff happening. So much happening at once. Anyway, see ya on the next review.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »