Reviews for Viridescent
afraser chapter 21 . 5/10
That momo and bakugou hug and emotional support, then bakumom with the coke. god damn that was some good shit!
Roberto9090 chapter 14 . 5/6
HOW CAN IZUKU LOST TO SHOTO EVEN HAVING 2

2 FUCKING QUIRKS
zy.lazybumbum chapter 59 . 5/5
Update please I love your story so much. This is like my first review ever and I just can't stop reading your work. It has its own identity and twists which I live for omgee. Keep up the great work. Hope you're doing well.
TheManiacalMadman chapter 30 . 4/25
Baba Yaga? You mean John Wick?
Fantide chapter 55 . 4/18
I know you said no one is safe, but I'm willing to bet that without this review, the Crawler (Cruller) would remain untouched, lol. Thanks for the great story. I'm really looking forward to its future.
Thedemonslayer chapter 3 . 4/17
I have an idea for when midoriya is able to use the fire breathing quirk he sees one of his friends get hurt so much from villans or a nomu that he feels heat burning up in his body then at the top of his lungs he shouts out by the flames of hell. YOU. WILL. BURN! and he releases a torment of flames from his mouth
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 59 . 4/17
Oh? You have pythons? That's cool. I've tried keeping reptiles before but so far have yet to succeed. I'm trying a local species of turtle now in hopes that due to it living in this area it will survive and be a good beginner course in how to care for reptiles, but he isnt eating much at all. So far all I've managed to get him to eat is a couple nibbles on an apple slice. But that's not really important here, this is a fanfiction site, not reptile care, and I've greatly enjoyed reading this one, izuku had some trouble, but it looks like things are getting better for him
Duxbeli chapter 59 . 4/17
Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for the chapter, I really liked reading it and I enjoyed how it played out. Sounds like you’ve got a lot of shit going on, but I hope it gets better from here on out. Hang in there!
DraculGrozav chapter 59 . 4/15
This is my first ever review. I dont usually comment but... you really seemed like you needed this. I LOVE YOUR WORK! I want you to continue at your own pace, however you're comfortable. I also think that criticism is good but only if it has a purpose. Dont want negativity clouding you, since 2021 is already doing that for you. Have a wonderful day!
bruhment chapter 58 . 4/15
I don't need sleep I need to see these 3 recovery patients safe and cuddling in the UA dorms
SansStorms03 chapter 59 . 4/12
I hope you have a better time soon. This is an amazing fic that makes me love to hate what you are doing to the characters like few have before. Take care of yourself, Author.
Game raider chapter 59 . 4/11
Since your taking elements from the movies and adding them to viridescent i wonder how you will incorporate the third movies plot. From the looks of the trailer for world heroes if you add that plot in viridescent it could be a tipping point for izuku. M

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thedemonslayer chapter 6 . 4/7
This chapter had me an my brothers on the ground howling and crying in laughter I am enjoying the story so much so please keep it up it brings a huge smile to my face seeing stories like this and also I love the idea of bakugou and deku having a brotherly bond with each other
Galm1Cipher chapter 59 . 4/6
I just wanna say; with no shame, I've binged this story in a matter of days. It's truly an interesting and fullfuling take on this universe. This is some really great work, with this particular take on Bakugo and Toga being particularly refreshing and exciting to see develop.

I hope for many more chapters in the future and wish you all the best !
Something tells me plus ultra shigaraki will be the final chimera. Although I would like to see a shigaraki plus ultra vs all chimeras.
4,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »