Reviews for An Unexpected Malfoy
jily percabeth and dramione chapter 1 . 18h
I absolutely love this story. I’ve read it over a couple times and it just keeps getting better and better! I’m hoping for an update at some point and I’ll keep checking to see if there is anything :)
adelgado0429 chapter 53 . 5/12
Wow! Great story! I shall definitely read more of your work. I see that has been about nine months since you updated this particular story. But then I periodically check back on some stories that stopped in 2014. I'm glad this site allows you to know when the author has updated. Looking forward to more if you're able to.
LadyFrost21 chapter 53 . 5/12
I just reread this and remembered why I loved it so much. I hope you update soon!
chizel02 chapter 53 . 5/5
I literally just read through your story in two days. It's absolutely lovely! It's a shame it isn't finished as I am held in suspense. :) You're a good author. The story has an easy flow, and it's refreshing to read something with proper grammar and spelling.
Berry xD chapter 9 . 5/5
im rereading and the talk between son and father always gets me. Thank you for this lovely Scene!
Serennos chapter 13 . 4/26
The different perceptions you’ve imagined are very clever, particularly the House you chose for Bellatrix. Haha...
Serennos chapter 9 . 4/26
A considered and thoughtful exchange between father and son. Emotive and relevant...
RBarlow04 chapter 53 . 4/21
Please Please please finish this story! I would be happy to beta if you need it as well! It's just to good to leave unfinished!
nunes chapter 1 . 4/18
omg omf! Adoro. Mal posso esperar pela próxima por favor
Hey,
Firstly I would like to express my geatitude to you for writing this amazing WIP. I love everything about it and look forward to more!
I know that we're all living in hard times and so I hope you are doing well. Please take care and come back to this fic whenever you're ready. Know that I'll be eagerly waiting for more of this amazing fic and any others you may want to write.
I appreciate everything you do and once again am complimenting you on this amazing fic
Take care
Serennos chapter 6 . 4/18
This is a excellent alternative to the original. Very enjoyable.
dramionejelsa chapter 53 . 4/18
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this is a captivating that had me rereading it for four times(working on the fifth time currently). I hope that you are doing well and staying healthyand hopefully you can find the time to work on your stories! Any of it actually as you are an amazingly writer!
renowned-warrior chapter 53 . 4/9
So the world has been a crazy place and with that in mind and the understanding that in general sometimes life gets in the way I just wanted to let you know that so far I've enjoyed this story and that I look forward for when ever you return to continue it.
Take care and be safe.
Su.Snape chapter 12 . 4/7
Sirius no! I hate!
Beckerrs chapter 53 . 4/7
Ohhhh! This is such a good story! Please come back and continue it!
5,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »